IT'S BACK!

Yes, my cheeks are very fat. Yes, I am a brat.

If you were a loyal reader of this story, you would know that I've been dragging my feet with this story and I apologize.

I don't think a lot of people know this, but I had four other previous books and they were successful, but I always catch a deadly writer's block and that usually turns in me deleting my books.

We came too far for that. I started this book in 2013, almost 4 years ago. You guys have witnessed me grow up here and mature through the years and I owe this to you guys, but also myself. Honestly, I never really finish any extracurricular project that I start, and I don't want to carry that into my college education.

To sum things up, I'm a junior now, I work at Shoe Carnival 😂 where the customers get treated better than the workers 😋, I'm taking Cosmetology classes so I can graduate high school with my cosmetology license, I own a 2001 Ford Escape and homegirl still be illegally driving without my license 😊, and I haven't made a final decision on what college I want to go to in 2018 😂; You guys have been with me since my 7th grade year! We're a family.. To all new readers, Welcome.

ANYWAY! THIS BOOK WILL BE FINISHED BEFORE JUNE 2018.

There will be no excuses this time around.. I may be switching up the plot and different details about the story, just because I've matured from being a non-knowing, unexperienced 13 year old girl, but now I see this story for what it is and I want so much more than this to be your average plus size love story..

I'm a God fearing young adult, and I believe that God will shake up your life in a similar way that the new and improved version of this book will.

If you're reading this, I haven't switched the book up yet.. Read now, but watch this glo-up in a few weeks 😂😚