Chapter 10

All the girls are in the living room watching tv when they see me come in. 

"So what do we do now that Brainless is here?" Jo asks.

"We need to paint our nails!" Glimmer screams excitedly. Glimmer goes to her bag and gets out a huge bag of nail polish. "Here is all of my nail polish. I already got a french manicure, but you guys can paint your nails."

Annie grabs ablue that is the same color as her dress, Clove grabs a dark purple, Jo grabs a blood red color, and I grab a silver glitter. We all coat our nails while listening to music. When we are done Clove suggests we watch a movie.

"How about Mean Girls? That's my favorite," I ask. I really love that movie. Everyone else agrees, so Jo puts it in while I go make popcorn.

Sometime during the movie I fall asleep. When I wake, it's 9:34am. I decide to go get a shower before anyone else is up. I run upstairs and turn the water on hot, but not too hot as to burn me. I get out and dressed then go back downstairs with my towel on my head. Jo seems to have woken up, because she isn't in the living room where I left her and the other girls. I smell something in the kitchen and go in to find Johannah making pancakes.

"Morning Brainless," Jo says to me without looking up from the pan.

"Good morning. I didn't know you cook," I say to her. 

"I don't usually. I was in the mood for a real breakfast this morning though. Go get the girls. These are almost done," she says. I go and shake the girls awake.

After we eat, we go upstairs and Annie does everyone's hair except hers, and Glimmer does everyones make-up except hers. Clove does Annie's hair and Glimmer's make-up. (A/N: I will post hairdo's like I did for dresses and in the same order as dresses.)

Prom starts at 8:00pm and now it is 7:35pm. The guys should be here any minute. It takes about 10 minutes to get to the school from Jo's house. Clove is putting the finishing touches on Glimmer's makeup, and everyone else is ready. We hear the doorbell ring and because Johannah doesn't have a date she goes to answer it.

"Hey! The guys are here!" she yells up the stairs. Glimmer is the first to go down the stairs. Next is Clove, then Annie. Now it's my turn. I flip off the lights upstairs and grab my phone. I start walking down the stairs and everyone's jaws are on the floor. 

"Kitty Kat is on fire!" Finnick yells. I roll my eyes and walk up to Peeta.

"All you girls look amazing!" Cato says as he hugs Clove.

"You look gorgeous Kat," Peeta whispers in my ear.

"You guys look pretty good yourselves," Annie says, mostly to Finnick. All the guys are wearing suits with a tie that matches their date's dress. Except Peeta. I told him to wear a black tie. Johannah gets some pictures of us since she doesn't have a date, but we finally get her to take a picture with all of us girls.

"Shall we go?" Marvel asks. We all go out into the limo the guys rented, and we head off to the school.

Peeta and I walk into the decorated school gym hand in hand when someone walks up to us. Gale.