bonus ii

|| grayson ||

I lean against my locker, knowing that soon enough, Azacia will pass by. I know it.

And when she does, I have to talk to her. I have to explain to her how I feel. It's important to me.

Just then, my ex girlfriend Jeanine steps in front of me, her body grazing mine.
"What the hell do you think you're doing?" I ask her, my temper slowly rising.
"I want you back," she mutters, pushing her lips against mine.

What the f*ck?

I quickly push her away from me, but not quick enough as I hear someone whisper, "You move on fast,"

Looking up, I see Azacias figure walking ahead.
"Azacia wait!" I scream after her. But, it's too late, she's running into the girls bathroom. Probably to cry.

"Look what you've done, Jeanine" I scream at her, pissed that she's even here.
A callous laugh escapes her lips. "Don't tell me you actually like her?"

A stern glare crosses over my features.
"I LOVE HER, which is more than I could've said for you,"

With that, I storm away. Realization hitting me with a bang.

I said it.

I LOVE HER.

I really do.

And now, I just messed up any chance that I had with her. I'm totally in love with someone who right now, probably hates me.

But I refuse to accept that!

Azacia Jones needs to know that I'm hopelessly in love with her.

And only her.

=•=•=•=

yayy.