Together - To.Get.Her

Arun's POV

I saw him crouched in pain when I said she left. I saw the pain in his eyes; I know how exactly it would have hurt him. But for strange reasons, I don't feel any pity towards him. The pain that he is going through is nothing much compared to what I have been.

Mathew kneeled by him, cradled him in his arm and embraced him. He briefed him that they got to know about her few hours back and the PI team has already started looking into her whereabouts. Arjun sobbed like a kid in his embrace and all of them struggled hard to cool him down. This guy sure has lot of people caring for him who he really doesn't deserve...I really envy him. He howled out "Who asked you to look into her. It's over between us...Yes; it's really over between us. She said she never wanted to see me again". I know it's a one more blow which is breaking him and he is struggling to put his thoughts straight.

Arjun managed to stand up and picked his phone and tried calling someone, probably Priya. Huh, looks like he does not believe what I'm saying. He slammed the phone outraged after few attempts of calling and messaging. I prepared myself to take his blows, hits and punches as he was cooling down but he appeared calm and rational. He opened up slowly "Let's end it here. Your revenge and my pain. Let's put a stop here. I get the fact that she didn't love me or love me enough to stay with me. I'm done begging for the love which was not even exists. Please leave", he said while walking away.

What the fuck! Is he in his sense or has he lost his screws. I'm here to seek his help to get her back and he asks to end?

I rushed towards him to stop and started saying "Arjun, what..." and got interrupted by his phone ring. He took his phone and hesitated to answer, "Arjun, what the hell, answer the phone crazy, it must be Priya", I screamed pleading him to answer. He refused. "Arjun, please...please I really beg, just pick the call...it must be her..." I now literally begged and he questioned "why will she call me when you said it's all for revenge?" and I fired back "oh jeez, she loves you Arjun. She loves you crazy enough to propose to you on your birthday". He stood shell shocked and his phone kept ringing.

I continued, "Yes, she doesn't know anything about my plan...she said you are bad at expressing yourself and wanted to propose to you on your birthday and asked my help. So, I am confident that she can't stand without wishing you...so it must be her, please pick" I was frantically begging him by now.

He gave a skeptical look and answered the phone.

"Alex, sorry to bother at this hour, instruct James to stop checking on her" what? Is he really serious? "Yes, I am damn fucking serious about what I'm saying. Just stop wasting time and no one...no one should act anything without my order", he yelled and disconnected his call.

He turned towards his friends who stood equally shocked to hear what he was saying, "Steve, see him out. I really do not want to see him anymore" he strides towards the steps and I totally lost it.

I dragged him back and slammed him on the couch with anger boiling up "What the hell is your problem? Why are you stopping them to check on her? Don't you want to know where she went? How can you be rude? Did you even love her?" I growled as my right arm pressed across his shoulders pushing him on the couch and his friends pulled me back

"Love?" he stifled a laugh and I felt a sharp pain in even looking at him "Bullshit! You said everything was a bloody faked out plan and she never loved me. You turned every moment we spent into painful memories. I fucking hate you...nah...nah...I hate both of you for that. I tried my hard to dismiss all the proofs and chose to trust her. But, I don't think I can continue to live that lie!" he bellowed.

Seething with anger, I punched him hard in his face, "You bastard! This is you! Yes, I know this is really you. You are an asshole who cannot trust anyone and let anyone down to save your ass. Why did you act so mighty that day in front of her? Why didn't you say you believed her when you didn't? You are full of a shit. I wish Priya to be here now to hear what you said...Argh!!!!" I burst into wails and my anger got better off me