14

Blair's POV

"You brought me here to see Moana?" I asked her as we stood in line to get tickets.

"I heard it's a good movie." She told me and shrugged.

"Hayden, it's a kids movie. Who do you talk to? Children?"

"I asked Paige last week when we got ice cream and you went to the bathroom." She mumbled. I burst out laughing and she rolled her eyes.

"Usually guys try to watch a horror movie so girls can be all over them." I love horror movies.

"One, I'm not a guy. Two, I hate horror movies. Three, if I wanted you all over me, we wouldn't be here." I frowned.

"How could you hate horror movies?" She shrugged and my mouth dropped. "Are you afraid?" I teased.

"Shut up." She grumbled. "Here, we can watch Why Him instead." I shrugged.

"Okay. But one day, I'll get you to watch a horror movie with me."

"I don't like them Blair, no." She whined.

"I'll protect you." We moved up in line and she bought the two tickets for us. We went inside the theater and she looked down at me then back up.

"Fine, but that night you'll absolutely have to stay over, or I'll stay at yours. Wherever we're at." I grinned, aww my baby was afraid of horror movies.

"Okay! Next Saturday." She groaned and was about to go into the room but I pulled her to get some candy. She threw her arm over my shoulder and waited as I ordered. "Can I have some Reece's Pieces and some Skittles?" The Reece's were for her and the Skittles for me.

Then we walked to the show room. Surprisingly, she didn't sit all the way in the back.

"I'm glad you aren't one of those people who likes sitting in the back and kissing." She laughed and shook her head.

"No, if I'm spending my money to come to a movie, I'm watching it. I can kiss you later for free and not in some packed dark theater. Somewhere where I can see your beautiful face." I grinned widely and so did she.

"Aren't you the sweetest?" She shrugged and kissed my cheek.

"I guess I am. Just can't help it." I laughed at her and grabbed her hand.

We watched the commercials and talked between them, then the movie came on. It was a great movie, we laughed through the whole thing.

We left the room and I heard someone call Hayden's name.

"Hayden, is that you?" She turned around and someone attacked her in a hug. "Ohh, Hayden it's so good to see you." It was a middle aged woman with short blond hair. A blond man stood behind her, with a large smile. He walked up behind the two hugging and smiled at me.

"It's so great to see you two, Dan and Sue." Sue hugged her again and I smiled. I still don't exactly know who these people are but they seem nice. Dan pulled her into a hug when Sue let go too, but it was shorter.

"You know we're a family of huggers." Dan told Hayden and she smiled widely.

"I know." She said sadly. She looked at me then smiled. "Guys, this is Blair, my girlfriend. Blair, this is- they're Ashley's parents." I was surprised, but I smiled widely. She squealed and hugged me tightly.

"It's so nice to meet you! Oh Hayden she's so beautiful I'm so happy for you." I laughed and hugged her back.

"It's nice to meet you too. Both of you." Dan hugged me quickly.