29

Blair's POV

College.

Hayden and I were in college now. I had heard about those college parties, but I had to see it to believe it.

"I still hate parties." Hayden grumbled as soon as we were invited to one our first year.

She had wanted more than anything to just finish school without complications. She didn't want to get drunk and break another limb to be kicked out of the ROTC program, not to mention the basketball team.

We were in our second year now, getting more used to being here. Hayden had just come in from drill practice... and right before that, basketball.

"Oh baby I am exhausted." Hayden said, laying in her bed. The good thing about us both being girls was that we signed up to be in the same dorm. Our first year, we didn't get it, but being sophomores helped.

I went over and straddled her waist. She smiled and held my waist in her hands. Her hair was matted to her forehead.

"You need a shower stinky." I told her, leaning down to kiss her.

"I'll get in if you get in with me." She mumbled on my lips. I laughed and pulled back.

"Haven't you had enough work for the day?" Her eyes roamed over my body.

"I always have time to get some ass Blair baby." She grinned, her hands making their way down to my butt. I put my hands on her chest before getting up.

"My friends want me to go out with them tonight." She sat up and groaned. Then she got up and stood behind me, putting her arms around my waist.

"You went out with them last night." She kissed my neck and I leaned my head to the side.

"Yeah, to study." One of her hands went under my shirt and the other made its way into my shorts. "I need to go out and let lose." I breathed, closing my eyes.

"I can think of a few other ways for you to let lose." She muttered, nibbling on my neck. I sighed and leaned into her more. "How about this? We go shower and I take you out?"

"But baby, I know you're so tired." I moaned. She pulled her hands back and I whimpered. I looked at her and she had a grin on her face.

"Okay. Just let's shower, I'll take care of you, and you can go." I stared at her, knowing that it wouldn't be that easy. But I don't think I could say no right now with the throbbing down below. She laughed, knowing what I was thinking. "I started it, so I'll finish it. Quickly. You're right, you do need a break and I do need to sleep. I promise." She came back over and kissed my neck.

"Okay, but no shower now. You can take yours afterwards while I'm getting ready." She nodded and pulled me onto her bed.

Hayden fell asleep right after we finished. I shook my head at her and kissed her forehead before pulling her covers over her. She's always so busy, but I think she enjoys it. She loves ROTC and she loves basketball. She's majoring in Aviation so she loves that too. Not to mention she's doing so well, I'm so proud of her.

I'm majoring in biology, to be a doctor. I was doing good with the work too. I don't have as many hobbies as Hayden, but I did make quite a few friends. I got a job since I had so much extra time on my hands. It isn't much, but I've been saving some money just in case.