XI

"Josh?" Tyler asked as he looked up at him. They had been laying in bed all day and cuddled. "Yes?" Josh asked. "Do you, uhm, maybe, I meen if you want. Move in with me?" Tyler asked and looked at him. "I'd be honored to." Josh said and smiled. "I'll have to go home and pack though." Josh said. Tyler looked down and fiddled with his fingers. "You can come with me." Josh said. Tyler looked up at him. "Okay." He said and smiled. They drove to Josh's house and packed everything. It wasn't much since he had other roommates. "You're leaving us?" Gerard yelled to Josh. "Yeah, Imm sorry Gee." Josh said. Gerard or 'Gee' ran towards Josh and hugged him. "I'm gonna miss you Joshie!" Gee yelled. "I'm gonna miss you too Gee!" Josh yelled. Another person came down the stairs. "Josh, what the fuck is this?" A short man with black hair asked. "I'm moving." Josh said and laughed a little. The man walked towards Josh. He looked angry. And then his expression turned to really sad. "I'm gonna miss you!" He said and fake cried. "I'm gonna miss you too fivehead." Josh said and fake cried. "Oh, I didn't see you there. I'm Pete." The man said and held out his hand. Tyler shook it and looked at him. "And you are?" He asked. "Oh, shit, uhm, I'm sorry. No, I'm Tyler but I am sorry-" Tyler stuttered out. "Hey, I'm not here to kill you, relax." Pete said. Josh pulled Tyler a little closer to him. "Boys, come meet Tyler!" Pete yelled. Tyler thought there would come like two more dudes, no, there was ten people living in this house. "Okay, so! Pete said and clapped his hands. "Tyler, this is Gerard, Frank, Michael, Patrick, Andy, Joe, Ryan, Mark and Travis. Boys, This is Tyler, Josh's boyfriend!" Pete said. Tyler blushed really hard. "I'm not, we're not, uhm." Tyler tried. He looked up at Josh who seemed to be fine with it. Tyler just stayed quiet.

Sorry for not posting yesterday, I was just really stressed and forgot :((