XHHHHI

"It's dinn-" kelly said when she opened the door. She did not like when she saw but her son was happy. Her son was laying in bed with another boy but he was much calmer than he had ever been. He looked happy. She walked out and down stairs.

Maddy walked into the room and smiled. She walked to Tyler and kissed his forehead. Tyler squinted his eyes and looked at his sister. "Hello." Maddy whispered and smiled. "Hey." Tyler said and smiled. Josh grunted and turned to see who Tyler was talking to. "Oh hey." Josh said with a hoarse morning voice. "Hello Josh." Maddy said and smiled. "Dinner's ready." Maddy whispered and smiled. "Okay." Tyler said and got up.

They walked down the stairs and looked at his family sitting there. Kelly, Chris and Jay. They sat down. The table had one unused chair. Tyler sighed and looked down. Josh took some food and looked over at Tyler. He was staring at his lap. Josh took Tyler's hand and smiled. Tyler looked up at him and smiled. Tyler took some food and started to eat. "So, Tyler." Chris started. Tyler looked at him. He was really hoping that this subject could be avoided but of course it didn't. "Is he your boyfriend?" Chris asked. His face looked angry . He did not want it to be true the Joseph family was very religious and believed in God with all of their heart. Tyler and Maddy had never really believed in God though. Tyler almost choked on his food and Josh froze. They didn't know what to say since they didn't know how Chris and Kelly would react. "Chris, the boy is almost twenty, let him be." Kelly said. "Yes." Tyler said a little low. Maddison looked at Chris. His face was not happy. Tyler stood up. "And he is the best person I have ever met so don't you dare say anything about him." Tyler said. His defensive side coming in charge. "It's great that you're telling us the truth-" Kelly stared but was soon cut off be Chris. "It's not great. I knew it was something wrong with him. Why was it Zack and not you?" Chris said angrily and walked up the stairs. Tyler started to cry. He was really sensitive around the topic of Zack. And now his own father said that he should be dead. The tears were streaming down his face like rivers. "I guess it shoudl've been me." Tyler said and walked out.

1. THE HDS VIDEO HOLY MOLY!
2. My fren blurryfacekilldme is writing a one-shot book and I just happened to have written a chapter in it so yeah. Go check it out ^•^

-E