XXH

Do you guys even understand the chapter names? XD

Just little.. idk XD

X=10
H=2
I=1
Maybe you now understand more... maybe you don't idk XD

Okay XD Bye :3

-E

------------------------------

Tyler walked into his room and locked the door. Josh walked and stopped outside the door. "Tyler, his opinion doesn't matter. It's your life. He can't choose what you do." Josh said and leaned against the door. "I-I just want him to love me." Tyler said muffled through the door. "He does love you, he just needs some time Tyler." Josh said. Tyler stood up and unlocked the door. "Tyler I-" Josh was about to say when Tyler's lips collided with his, the taste of salt tears still lingering at Tyler's lips. Tyler's kiss was sloppy and his movements quick. Tyler dragged Josh into the room. Josh was a little shocked from his sudden moves. Tyler pulled off Josh's shirt and his own. Josh broke the kiss and looked at Tyler. He was sitting on top of Josh crying. Josh was confused. "Ty-" Josh said but Tyler ran into the bathroom. Josh walked out to the living room and fell asleep on the couch.

Josh was tired of Tyler's behavior. He had been like this for a week and he only came out to eat then he locked himself in his room. Josh was just getting annoyed and wanted to change it. He walked up to Tyler's room and knocked on the door. He didn't get an answer. "Tyler, I need to talk to you." Josh said. Tyler didn't answer. "Okay, I'm going back to my parents' house till you're done acting like this." Josh said under his breath. Tyler didn't say anything. "Bye Tyler." Josh said and walked away.

It's short but at least it's an update ://