XX

Josh ran after Tyler. But he was already gone. The winter snow was quickly covering up the footprints that he made. "Tyler!" Josh yelled. No one answered. Josh started to panic. "Tyler!" Josh yelled louder. He ran inside and walked up to Kelly. "Do you know where Tyler could be?" Josh asked. Kelly shook her head, a worried expression on her face. Josh sighed and ran up to Maddy. "Do you have any clue where Tyler coudl be?!" Josh yelled. Tears threatening to spill. Maddy thought before she gasped. "The treehouse." She said and ran past him. Josh ran after Maddy. They ran out and into the forest that were right behind their house. There were no path but Maddy knew where she was going, tree after tree Maddy ran faster. This had probably happened before.

They had been running for some time. Josh was getting tired but there was no way he was giving up. Maddy stopped and catched her breath. Josh looked at her. He didn't want to stop until he was holding his baby Tyler in his hands. "Where-" Josh was about to say when he hears some muffled singing. "And if you were to aske me." Someone sang quietly. Josh fallowed the sound. "After all that we've been through." Josh walked carefully towards the voice. "Still belive in magic? Oh, Yes I do." They sang. Josh saw Tyler standing in his treehouse. It was big for being a treehouse. And it was high up, almost touching the branches at the top of the tree. You could see the stars so clearly through the branches."Yes I do." He sang and closed his eyes. Josh watched as his little Tyler smiled "of course I do." Tyler sang and leaned forwards. Josh gasped and threw himself forwards. Maddy screamed as Tyler fell.

I'm back, jeeze, i havn't updated in three days, I'm sorry!!!