XHHH

They arrived at 05.58 and Tyler sat in the car. "Do you want me to be your friend, roommate or boyfriend?" Josh asked and looked at Tyler. "I don't know." Tyler whispered. "We'll just wait and see what it'll be then." Josh said and took Tyler's hand. "We should go in there." Josh said. "Okay." Tyler whispered. Josh let go of his hand and stepped out of the car. "Oh! Look who it is!" Kelly yelled from the door. Tyler wanted to give his parents another chance. Tyler smiled a shy smile and walked inside. Josh followed behind. "And who's this?" Kelly asked looking at Josh. "I'm Josh, nice to meet you miss Joseph." Josh said and reached a hand forward. "Nice to meet you too Josh." Kelly said and smiled. "Where's maddy?" Tyler asked and looked around. "Oh, she's in her room with her friend." Kelly said and smiled. Tyler walked up the stairs and opened Maddy's door. Tyler was shocked. Maddy and her "friend" were kissing. Tyler squeaked and jumped towards her. Josh walked behind and closed the door. "No way!" Tyler said. Maddison looked scared, shocked and angry at the same time. "Wh- where, when?" Maddy asked. "Hello, it's so nice to meet you I'm Tyler, what's your name?" Tyler said and reached a hand towards the other girl. "I'm Ashley." The girl said and smiled. "So!" Tyler said smirking. "Is she your girlfriend?" Tyler asked. "Yes, but don't tell mom okay?" Maddy begged. "Okay, if you don't tell mom that Josh is my boyfriend." Tyler said and smiled. "Oh my god is he?" Maddy squealed "yupp." Tyler said and kissed Josh. Josh smiled and looked at the younger boy. "How's Jay?" Tyler asked. "He's good but I think you should go and talk to Zack." Maddy said looking down. "Why?" Tyler asked concerned. "Just, uhm, j-just talk to him okay." Maddy said. "Okay." Tyler said. He walked to Jay's room. Jay was four when Tyler left so Tyler didn't really expect him to remember him. "Hey." Tyler said and stood in the doorway. "Tyler?" Jay asked as tears started to form in his eyes. "Yeah." Tyler said and sat down on the floor. Jay jumped into his arms and they hugged. Tears started to form in Josh's eyes as he saw the brothers reunite. "I think you should talk to Zack." Jay said. "Okay." Tyler said. He was scared. What did they mean? Tyler walked to Zack's room.