HHH

Play the song, it's:
Always in my head - Coldplay

Josh looked at his phone. The messages hadn't been seen. Something wasn't right. It had been fifteen days since they last met. Josh sighed and got up. Tyler had told him the adress when they hang out the last time. He got up and grabbed his keys. Josh got into his car and drove to Tyler's house. He knocked on the door. No one answered. "Tyler?" Josh asked. He called Tyler's phone. He heard it in the distance. "Tyler, i know you're in there." Josh said. He heard water. "Tyler?" Josh said a little softer. He didn't answer. "I want to help you." Josh said. He tried to open the door. It was unlocked. Josh walked into the house. Josh followed the running water sound. He carefully opened the bathroom door. And there he was. Tyler. unconscious. Floating in the overflowing water. Josh started to cry. He hurried and picked up Tyler bridal style. He ran to his car and laid Tyler down in the backseat. Josh drove to the hospital as fast as he could. He didn't care what the speed limit was. He only cared about Tyler. "C'mon!" Josh yelled as he drove faster. They finally reached the hospital and Josh carried Tyler as he cried. "Please help me!" Josh yelled as soon as he came through the doors. People stared at him. The front desc lady called someone and two nurses came with a hospital trolley came through the doors to his left. Josh laid Tyler on it and they took him away. "Can I please come with?" Josh asked. "I'm afraid that's not possible." The nurse said. Josh sighed and sat down on a chair. He just couldn't believe this happened. How long had he been there? Was he going to survive? What happened to the happy, outgoing Tyler he knew? Josh didn't know.