Passwords

I went back and changed all the Aidan's to Scorpius. Just letting you know.

Two days after Bella's recovery she was allowed to leave the hospital wing. She was told no stress or running about too much.

Over the past month she has been spending a lot of time with Scorpius, Lily and Albus. Sometimes Starla when they had classes with Gryffindor. Scorpius kept asking her what boys she thought were cute and Albus did the same to Lily.

One day, when they got back to the Slytherin dorms, once again talking about the "hotties of Hogwarts", Bella refused to say the password.

"I'm going to Mcgonigall." She announced. Obviously she was irritated by having to say "pureblood" every time she wanted to get a book or sleep.

"Bella do you really think that's wise?" Albus asked. She shook her head.

"No but I'm doing it anyway."

"You almost got expelled last month for trying to kill another student with fire!" Scorpius pointed out.

"Yes thank you brother! Might I remind you she tried to kill my with a snake! The fire would have just burned her. Anyway the password I have to say is an insult to me!"

"What is the password?" Albus tipped his head to the side in question.

"Pureblood." Lily said. Scorpius frowned.

"Yup, come on sis, we're going to Mcgonigall!" He grabbed her wrist and practically dragged her to the head's office. With Lily and Albus following.

Lily and Albus finally caught up to them at the door to the office. No one knew the password so they started guessing. They knew that Dumbledore's old password was something to do with sweets but guessed that it wasn't that for Mcgonigall.

"Um... Cats!" Bella said, hoping it might be right. To door didn't move.

After about a million more guesses Scorpius sighed and stopped them. "It's not going to work!" He said. Then he turned to the door. "We wish to speak to the headmistress please."

Surprisingly the door opened.

They walked up to the office and saw Mcgonigall sitting talking to a painting. A painting of Albus Dumbledore.

"Hello? Professor?" Albus (junior) said. Mcgonigall turned and smiled.

"Mr and Miss Malfoy, Mr and Miss Potter, how can I help you?" She asked, smiling. Bella stepped forward.

"We-" she was cut off by a look from Lily. "Me and my brother were wondering if the Slytherin house password could be changed. Pureblood is just insulting." She said.

Mcgonigall frowned. "We have tried to change the password many times but no one can ever get in if we do." She explained.

Suddenly a voice came from above them. The voice of Severus Snape. "I believe I can help you there Miss Malfoy." She looked up at the painting of Snape.

"Not to be rude but who are you?" She asked. Albus, Lily and Scorpius looked at her confused.

"Bel haven't you seen the portrait in the hall. It's of him, dad and- him." Scorpius said.

"I don't pay attention to that, Lucius scares the crap out of me. Obviously." She rolled her eyes and Snape snickered.

"I may not be related to you but I am your father's godfather. I know how to change the password. I too, find it insulting."

"Thank you." Lily said. "She's been moaning about that since first year."

"And you are?" Snape eyes her closely, seeing the ref hair and piercing green eyes. She was Lily.

"I'm Lily Potter. Harry Potter's daughter. And this is my brother Albus.... Albus Severus Potter." He seemed shocked at both names.

"Lily." He whispered. "I should have guessed he would name one of his offspring that." He said louder.

"Great you know Harry well. Can we get back to the password now?" Bella asked, folding her arms and tapping her foot off the floor.

"Impatient, just like your father. Anyway, you can change the password by tapping on the door with your wands six times and then the head of house should have the power to change it to whatever." All four kids smiled at him, thanked him and left.

Mcgonigall looked up at the Snape painting. "She's so much like Lily isn't she?" He grumbled a reply and quickly changed the subject.

"Why would Draco's kids be offended by Pureblood?" He asked. Mcgonigall chuckled.

"Because they are like you. Halfbloods, Draco Malfoy married a Muggle. Some say he did it out of spite for his parents, but I, like many, believe he truly loved her."

"Loved?"

"She was killed in the summer, by Lucius. He escaped Azkaban."

"Could you find a way to get Draco up here please?"

"Of course, why?"

"I need to speak with my godson."