Howler

"1" Sophia.

"2" Lily.

"3" Bella.

And the envelope was opened.

"SOPHIA EVANGELINE PARKINSON, WHEN I TOLD YOU TO BE FRIENDS WITH THE MALFOY GIRL, I DID NOT MEAN FOR YPU TO BE FRIENDS WITH POTTER TOO! THAT GIRL IS NOTHING BUT GRYFFINDOR GOODNESS, A DISGRACE TO SLYTHERIN HOUSE! ALL SUGER AND SPICE! BUT LET ME TELL YOU, NOTHING GOOD WITH COME FROM YOUR FRIENDSHIP WITH HER! ONLY YOUR SUFFERING. JUST DONT COME CRYING TO ME WHEN SHE TURNS ON YOU! AND DO NOT EVEN THINK FOR A MOMENT THAT YOU ARE GETTING HOME FOR SUMMER! YOU'RE NOT WELCOME. FILTHY LITTLE POTTER LOVER."

Then the letter shredded its self up and scattered over Bella's bed. Sophia began to cry. Never had she been so humiliated. Bella enveloped her in a hug and let her cry on to her shoulder.

She looked up and saw tears threatening to fall from Lily's eyes, suddenly realising that she would have been hurt by the latter too, she beckoned her over into a tearful group hug.

The door opened with a bang and Scorpius stood there. "Bella you're righ- I'll come back later." He said, turning away.

"No Scorp, I love hearing that I'm right. You were saying?" Bella let go of Sophia and Lily, letting them cry to each other.

"It's private. Something someone can't know about because they know another someone." Bella stood there confused until he slyly pointed a finger at Lily and she understood.

"So what are you gonna do?" She asked, folding her arms, after she stepped out and shut the door. "Are you gonna tell dad?"

"Yeah, but I want you there. You're my little sister. And you already know. You know moral support and to make sure he doesn't murder me." He rambled. "But obviously you can't come now. You have those two to worry about." He looked down at his feet.

"No Scorp, I'll come with you. Just hang on." She went back inside the dorm room and told Lily and Sophia that she has to do something and that they can just use Lily's owl if they needed her.

Then she followed Scorpius to their dad's chamber and he knocked on the door. It opened to reveal Draco, Harry, Mcgonigall and James. Wait why is James there? Bella thought. He's smiling at me. Just friends Bella. Just friends. She had to say this over and over in her head before she even remotely believed it.

"Scorpius, Bella, can we help you?" Asked a very tired looking Draco, running his forehead. There was dark circles under his eyes and it looked like he hadn't properly washed or even touched his hair in days.

"Um. I really have terrible timing. Um-" Scorpius started. Bella got frustrated at how slow he was going so pushed past Draco, into the room while pulling Scorpius with her.

"I have two crying girls I'm my dorm who need me, but I also have a brother who needs moral support to speak to his father. I am extremely tired, I need more tissues and I want to go to sleep. Any questions?" No one said anything. "Good. Scorp, it's good to get it out with people you trust. And larger groups are easier. Less times you have to have the conversation."

"Scorpius," Draco said, sitting down next to Harry. "you wanted to tell me something. And what ever she's talking about I'm sure you can say it to them." He continued, waving his arm half-heartedly to the rest of the group. Draco didn't know that Harry knew exactly what she was talking about.

"I-um- uh- *gulp* I'm- kinda- sorta- um- gay." Bella sighed with relief that his sentence was over and that he had gotten it out this year. She looked up and saw the expressions on everyone's faces.

Mcgonigall was smiling warmly.
Harry had the same smile he had earlier.
James was beaming. And Draco. Well Draco was actually crying.

"Why are you crying dad?" Bella asked. She slipped down to her knees in front of the sofa where he sat, putting her hand on his.

"Becuase, the last argument I had with your mother was over that. I thought you were and she said you weren't. We fought. The night before we went to New York." He said, staring at no one in particular. Now it was Bella's turn to cry. She was glad that she wasn't there to see it, but sad because they didn't get a proper goodbye.

"So you're not mad?" Scorpius asked tentatively. Draco snapped his head to him and shook it with so much force it could have fallen off, before standing and hugging his son.

"I'll love you no matter what Scorp. You're my son," he turned to Bella, "and you're my daughter."