Holy sh!t!!!!!!!!!

(Btw the song has nothing to do with this I just love it a lot. Sleeping With Sirens is probably my favourite band.)

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GUYS WE DID IT!!!!!! WE HIT 1K READS!!!!!  

I'm SO happy right now! I just want to say thank you so fucking much. I love you guys. 

 Thank you to everybody who has ever read this awful ass story. Thank you to the people who have been reading this since the first chapter, and the people who just started reading this. You guys have been so fucking patient with me and I'm so grateful for that. 

In the next couple of weeks I'm planning to get more chapters out. I won't have one out this week because of exams (I'm actually going to die. Save me.) but I'll ty to have one out next week or the week after that. 

I'll tell you guys the reason why I might not get a chapter out. The week coming up is when my school is switching semesters. Which means, I get 4 new teachers and 4 new subjects. Luckily I have 2 amazing friends in my drama class (Which is thankfully my home room! Yay! :D) but I don't know about any of my other classes. Anyways that the reason why I might no get a chapter out for awhile. 

But thank you. You guys are so amazing. I love every single one of you. One last thing though, if you have any ideas for the story, either message them to me on here or message me on instagram. who knows maybe we'll become internet friends. Anyways I love you guys so fucing much. I hope you all have an amazing week, and bye! ~Cal/Elise 💙💙💙 *Insert fridge emoji here*