Chapter 11 - Pranks Interlude

a/n:   Hello :) 

I want to say thank you to @keythesunflowers for her suggestion about Dumbledore and Luke pranking people. <3 I added Sean and she requested Marc to join them so thanks to her for this chapter! If you didn't give me this idea, it would've taken longer to post a new chapter and I'm convinced that it wouldn't have been this fun to write. :) Happy reading and if you have questions, suggestions etc... don't hesitate to post a comment here or in the 'Questions' part, right after chapter 4. ;) Thank you for your votes and comments! xxx

 ;) Thank you for your votes and comments! xxx

Hello again! I feel like we haven't talked for a long time

Hello again! I feel like we haven't talked for a long time. I missed you. Not as much as I'm missing my Pookie right now, but I was itching to tell you all the bad things we'll be doing today! Alrighty then! Maybe I should start by telling you that this wonderful day is provided by Albus Dumbledore and that you can buy our pranks in the huge broom closet on the second floor. There are copyrights on them, so open your pockets and prepare yourself to give away tons of Galleons! Don't do this at home, though. We are professional pranksters. 

So, here we are in Dumbledore's office. I'm super excited because the Headmaster wanted to make Sang laugh again. She's been a little out of sorts since little Alicia told her about someone wanting to kill her. Who wouldn't feel bad after that? We're on it, though. No one will touch a hair on her head. We're having a little help from a certain Mr. Moody, whom Dumbledore said was an 'Auror'. Whatever that means. I thought he spelled it incorrectly, meaning to say Aurora Borealis and that somehow, a beautiful northern light would protect Sang from harm. Yeah, I know. Bad joke. Lame, Dr. Green. Lame! Shame on my handsome self!

I'm sitting on a chair near Dumbledore's desk with Luke and Marc and they're staring at me for an unknown reason. I'm just daydreaming about my kiss with my little Pumpkin last night. I acted like a hormonal thirteen-year-old boy. I mean, who grinds his crotch on his girlfriend just because they're kissing for the first time? Maybe a thirteen-year-old boy doesn't even do that. Who the heck was I acting like, then? Whatever. She's too tempting. Not my fault. Owen knew about what happened just by the way I looked at him after we came back in the common room and he tried to send me to my room! Because I'm so awesome, I then proceeded to tell him that if I had to go to my room because I dry humped my girlfriend, he'd have to go to his room because he grabbed her boobs without even a first kiss. I will not be called the perv' here. I refuse. He got so embarrassed that he actually went to his bedroom without another word. Busted losing his perfect control in public, acting like an alcohol-induced frat boy his own age! Shame on you, Owen! Bahahahahahaha! Anyway... What was I saying? Oh! Marc and Luke are looking at me funny.