Oh, what's this?! :D

Hello, my favorite birds ( and possibly dogs too? )! <3 

I know, this is not an update and I'm a terrible person. lol! I'm leaving on a vacation Sunday for about a week, but don't you worry! I'm going to update soon. ;) 

The reason why I'm posting is, first of all, to tell you how freaking amazing you are! Ghost Witch just reached 50k!!!! I'm still speechless! I don't even know how this happened. If I was to read this story again, I would probably change a lot of it. This story was my first ever, posted on Wattpad. I think I started it in January 2017? It's been almost 1 1/2 year now. Most of you know I'm French Canadian and this was my first attempt at writing in English. I have learned a lot since then and it's all because of you, my beautiful readers. <3 

So, yeah! 50k! I want to cry. Also, this story is almost done. I would say that there are probably only 2-3 chapters left. I will try to update more regularly. That being said, I have way too many stories going on lmao! There are two original stories I'm working on, on my other Wattpad account. If you want to check them out, the link is on my profile. ;) 

I thought about doing a little giveaway if I ever reached 50k and that's what I'm doing right now! This is so awesome! Right before I leave! Thank you so, so much! So, what a better way to thank you properly than doing a giveaway? Know that like the last one I did ( I think it was when it reached 25k? ) I'm going to put your names in a bowl and pick one. You have to have read this story to enter the giveaway ( obviously ) because this is to thank the readers, not some random person who wants to get a prize. I know my readers, honey! You can't fool me! lol!

I won't tell you all the prizes, but here is one of them. If you read this ff, you will recognize what's written on it. ;) :

 ;) :

To have a chance of winning the giveaway, please leave your name in the comments and tell me what was your favorite part in Ghost Witch. I love you and I hope to see you in my other stories <3. 

I will announce the winner when I get back from my vacation. Then, I will contact the winner.