Chapter 28 - Fly Me To the Moon...

I can't believe I'm going to America! We were supposed to use a portkey, but for some reason, North was strongly against it. I wonder what happened the first time they used one with Mr. Dumbledore to make him refuse to use it again. It's alright, though. I'm pretty excited to go by plane. I have never used this kind of Muggle transportation before! I decided to use my family money well and went to Gringotts to change a portion of my Galleons for US dollars. A passport was made for me and a charm was put on it by Mr. Dumbledore to make it impossible for other people to find out it's not a real one. I'm a ghost after all. I have been raised in a secret community and didn't exist on paper. For now. I planned on changing that soon. 

The guys keep glancing at me like they expected me to fall into a deep depression at any moment. Yes, it hurts to know even your uncle didn't care about you and was told to kill you by your own mother and I did cry the day all hell broke loose. But seriously, I don't want to cry all my life about this. I have been depressed and unhappy for so long that I want to enjoy life, now that I can finally do. I have fourteen wonderful men caring about me and wanting to make me happy. Why would I waste my time looking back at my past and be sad while I could love and be loved? It's something I have never experienced before and now that I was loved by so many people, I wanted to feel it every second of every day and not regret a thing. If my past hasn't happened to me, I would not even know these people. I think I'm more upset about merely thinking of what my life would be like if I didn't know my men. Losing them now would be the end of me. 

Wearing Muggle clothes is nice. I will blend in more easily with this cute little gray pleated dress than with what I used to wear in my village. I left my Hogwarts cloak in Luke's suitcase. Mine is full and Luke's was the one with the less clothing in it, for some reason. Maybe because he's always parading half-naked. Not that it bothers me. Owen keeps glancing at me and it's mostly different than the glances the others are sending me. He looks as worried as the others, don't get me wrong, but he keeps looking at my dress and my legs. His eyes are darker than usual. Almost like that one time when we... with Sean... Oh. I believe Mr. Blackbourne likes my dress very much. I have to admit I bought it in London when I saw him looking at it and touching the fabric. Great. Now I feel all hot and bothered and my cheeks are probably flaming red. Raven confirms my fear of showing how affected I am by grinning at me with a knowing look, licking his lip ring, reminding of another wonderful night I had with him and Corey. This awfully long plane ride will be torture.