BONUS : An entry from Olivia's diary

August 15th, 2017

Diary,

In case you didn't notice, I didn't use 'dear', because firstly, you contain my inner secrets and that's why I feel the term 'respected' is more suitable as you won't give away my secrets, but it feels kind of weird because I can't imagine myself 'respecting' my dairy. Sorry for that. Secondly, I hate saying "dear diary".

Or any such terms like "dear", "sweetie", "honey", "baby", "kitten", "princess", "sugar", "babes" or "darling."

Jacob simply can't understand it or pretends not to. Git.

Today, we went out on a date when he suddenly felt nostalgic. We were again at the park where we usually hung out. Jacob put his head on my lap after a pretty good kiss and started reminiscing about how we met.

He missed out certain details. Then, I had to fill in those gaps. He smiled widely at the fact that I remembered the finer details and again said how I was already 'mesmerised' by his charms on our first meeting.

I didn't know the synonym for disgusted was mesmerised.

Anyway, I think most of my diary is filled with rants about Jacob and his childish antics. But I never mentioned how we met.

I don't know why I am suddenly in the mood to write today, but I will.

It was any other day and me and my friends- Ashton, Paige, Erica and Ian were sitting and chatting. Well, only Paige, Erica and Ian were chatting. Ashton and I were busy fighting over a sum whose value was supposed to come negative, but was coming positive.

So you see, I was already pissed because we weren't being able to get the sum right. And nothing pisses me off more than not getting a sum right, except maybe some of Jacob's annoying habits.

I got up to take an apple because I had started having them for healthy diet when I crashed into someone. In other words, the school's "it" boy.

Jacob Johnson looked at me for the first time and the first thing he said to me was, "Woah. You're hot."

Not a great thing to say if you want to make a good first impression when there are so many other options.

I snapped, "Watch where you are going."

He blinked and then snorted, "Excuse me? You were the one who barged into me."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Leave that. Are you new here? I can show you around the school. It's a pretty big one and you may get lost," He smiled politely but I knew his mind was already crossing many barriers, that included clothes.

Resisting the urge to roll my eyes, I said I studied with him since kindergarten. He didn't believe it, of course.

"Stop bluffing, girl. I think I would remember you if I had seen you before," He snorted.

"That's because you never sat in the front. You are a backbencher and I never sit there," I snorted, "You barely look anywhere as you walk in and just go and sleep in class. No wonder the teachers are all riled up by you."

"So, you do pay attention to me," A wide satisfied grin broke out on his face and he winked at me,"Glad to hear that. I am known to have that effect on ladies."

I was very pissed off at that time, so I ignored and went back to my table, all hunger gone. Frustration, doubled.

The next thing I know, Jacob had pulled a chair and sat down at our table, "What's your name, m'lady?"