Ch2- Full Moon

After the aftermath of Tyler's betrayel,from Cassies room she could hear him let out a bloodcurdling scream it sounded like Romeo was torturing Tyler.

Cassie didn't feel guilty sitting back upstairs while Tyler was getting a taste of his own medicine.

Feeling depressed and alone Cassie wondered what it would be like to visit New Orleans at night time her father never let her go out alone at night only during the day mainly for school.

Cassie made her exit out of the window almost waking next doors dog as she got up she checked her surroundings making sure she wouldn't get caught.

Romeo examined Tyler like he was his prey and pounced on him sinking his fangs into his neck,Tyler tried to fight back but it was hopeless.

"Easy dog your going to pay for what you did to Cassie?" he commented watching Tyler cower away from him in a corner.

"Romeo that's enough we are not murderers" Isaac announced and compelled Tyler to forget what had happened to him and sent him on his way.

"I should go check on my daughter " Isaac said leaving upstairs he could hear a faint melody of music coming from Cassies room but no sound of her heart beat so he went to investigate.

Shocked to discover his daughter had vanished and she was missing.

"Cassandra" he shouted

Kato appeared by Isaac's side "Oh my god this is bad we need to find her she's human she couldn't have got far let's go" he said.

"Isaac our girls going to be ok we will find her we have three hours before the sun comes up and plus we have Adrian he can track her" Kato said assuring Isaac Cassie would be ok.

Isaac informed the others about Cassie being missing and Adrian got to work straight away and saw where she was and how she was feeling.

"I know exactly where she is but we need to go now she's being followed by Werewolves and not the nice kind" he said.

They all followed Adrian into New Orleans and found Cassie sat in one of the parks Isaac heard a howling noise which did nothing to calm his nerves as him and Kato went over to see Cassie.

"Cassie we need to go now let's get you home" Isaac said

A pack of werewolves appeared 12 in total as they descended from the mist one of them the Alpha her father and brothers were outnumbered as the wolves began to circle us.

"Protect the girl" they all said as they started to try and keep the werewolves away from Cassie which was hard because vampires were weaker than werewolves on a full moon.

Cassie watched as her family were getting beaten then a sound could be heard in the distance of a howling which made the werewolves retreat into the night.

"What was that an Omega their rare?" Enzo said before sinking to the ground by Blade

"Omega's are lone wolves that have no pack they are quite weak so if it was an Omega that just helped us right now that packs probably run it down and killed it" Romeo said.

Cassie looked to see the damage that had been caused before she could say anything Isaac had transported everyone back home.

"Please let me help you guys here take my blood it will heal you" she said offering for them all to feed of her they all shook their heads.

"Listen to me drink or you could die" Cassie ordered.

"Cassie does have a point Isaac and were not going to kill her" Blade said.

Isaac gave the go ahead to this idea Kato and Isaac took her wrist then their fangs appeared as they sunk them into her skin she bit her lip trying to keep from screaming.

They pulled away Romeo and Noah sunk their fangs into Cassie's shoulders which caused her to scream.

Blade and Adrian drank from her at this point she was a little unsteady Enzo caught her in his arms "Stay strong little one" he said giving her a quick kiss on the cheek then instead of biting Cassie again he licked the trail of blood that was dripping down her shoulder Daryl did the same after they fed Cassie passed out.