Ch 12- Truce

Cassie glanced at herself in the mirror feeling different she sensed someone was watching her and spun around to see Meredith.

"Meredith you shouldn't be near me at the moment I could lose it" Cassie said Meredith stood a few feet away from Cassie and then spoke "I trust you" she said.

Cassie spoke before leaving the room "Don't" she said then took of to go find Kato and Isaac or any of the others.

Cassie came across Raphael first "Cassie what's wrong?" he asked.

"I'm loosing control I wanted to drink Meredith's blood" Cassie explained Raphael slowly wrapped his arms around her and spoke "I took care of that human issue to save your life and all" Raphael said as he motioned to someone who was tied up with a sack over their head.

Raphael took the sack of their head and revealed Tyler who looked scared "You know what you need to do feed or die" he said.

Tyler looked at Cassie "Cassie what's happening where is Tracey?" he asked.

"Tracey took off when we surrounded you we couldn't track her down" Adrian said appearing.

Cassie started to move closer to Tyler and started to drink his blood Tyler let out a scream which echoed through the night as Cassie drained him dry she watched his body collapse to the floor as if it was nothing.

"Welcome to the Vampire race" Isaac said handing Cassie over a daylight ring she placed it on her finger.

"Isaac please we know your still mad at us what can we do to make things right?" Adrian asked as him and Raphael looked at Isaac.

Isaac walked over to them and spoke "It's true that I'm still mad but your both my family and I could never let anything bad happen to you" Isaac said.

Adrian and Raphael nodded "I best get going Brooklyn and Eve needed help with something" Isaac said as he hugged Cassie and then left.

"Raphael I forgive you for the Meredith thing but I hope we can just be friends and family since I really do love Adrian" Cassie explained.

Raphael nodded Cassie gave him a quick peck on the cheek and went to look at Adrian but he didn't meet her gaze.

"Adrian look at me I'm not some fragile little human anymore talk to me?" she asked.

Adrian spoke "I adored you as a human now seeing you like this it hurts your sired to Lucifer the very vampire who murdered Noah I can't even be in the same room as you" Adrian said as he left.

Cassie headed back inside to see the very person she didn't want to see Lucifer her sire he glanced over at her from where him and Salem were stood now totally defenceless against the vampires and Brooklyn.

"We haven't come here to fight actually quite the opposite the Hunters are planning to kill all of us we need to call a Truce at least until the Hunters have been destroyed" Lucifer announced.

"Why should we trust you?" Isaac asked

"You have to we mean no one any harm anymore" Salem replied.

Cassie spoke "Lucifer's right I don't like what he did to Noah or to Isabella or Faith but these Hunters need to be stopped" Cassie explained.

Everyone agreed to the Truce that night Cassie was visited by Damien "You look rough here take my blood" Damien said offering me his wrist.

"Damien I can't do this" Cassie said trying to ignore the sweet smell of blood he brought his wrist up to her mouth she began to taste his blood her fangs nipped his skin she was loosing control big time then the next thing she remembered was being knocked out by someone.

Cassie woke up in chains in the same cell Castillo had been put in when he was still alive Isaac and Kato looked at her.

"My Sweet Cassandra what are we going to do with you?" Isaac asked Cassie just looked at them both.

Amy and Grace had appeared with Brooklyn to visit Cassie "Cassie's out of control she hurt Damien who's going to be next?" Grace wondered.

"I knew a vampire who was just like that when he was Cassandra's age he had very little control when I found him he had murdered a family of 12 people somewhere young children but since that day I worked with him to turn his life around and it worked" Isaac said.

"Who was this Vampire?" Kato wondered

"It was Romeo" Cassie replied

"How do you know that?" Isaac asked.

"Romeo told me about his past and really I'm feeling better now I'm not going to hurt anyone" Cassie said.

Isaac was about to open the cell when Lucifer stopped him "Before you open the cell its best if Cassie drinks this" he said handing Cassie over the two blood bags which she refused.

Lucifer opened up the cell and was now stood by Cassie "I'm not going to let anything hurt you I'm your sire" he said.

Cassie looked at him then at the others she looked broken at everything that had happened "What's happening?" Amy asked.

"Her Humanity switch is back on" Kato replied.