Ch6-Goodbye for now

As everyone all gathered in the living room, Cassie felt uneasy she felt sick at the thought of vampires coming after her and her family she fell down on to one of the chairs.

"So what's the plan Lord Isaac?" Isabella asked Isaac thought for a moment then spoke

"We need to all split up and go down different paths that way it will be harder for the Royals to find Cassandra" Isaac said.

"Isaac you do realise that the Royals will be expecting you and Kato to be with the girl let us help" Faith said.

"No one is going to die for me is that clear?" Cassie said.

Everyone turned to look at her Isaac took her face in his hands and spoke "Technically we are already dead little one and nothing is going to happen to you" he said kissing her forehead.

Kato and Isaac both shared the same look then Isabella spoke

"Isaac and Kato we will keep Cassie safe both me and Faith will" Isabella said.

"We do trust you but if something happens to you both who else does Cassie have?" Kato asked

"I'll go with them" Adrian said Raphael also agreed to go with them.

Isaac nodded then spoke "Adrian take care of Cassandra contact me if you run into problems" Isaac said Adrian nodded.

"We best get going little one we will take the Mercedes" Adrian said collecting Cassie's things and placing them in the car boot she found it hard to say goodbye always had done she hugged the others who hugged her back.

"Kato we also need to part ways for now" Isaac said

"No way I'm not leaving your side" Kato replied.

Isaac smiled at him but ignored him and gave out his orders and who was going on the run with who.

"Blade, Daryl and Dallas go with Kato keep him safe and Enzo, Noah and Romeo with me" Isaac said.

Kato kissed Isaac who kissed him back their bodies clashed in a moment of passion "Whatever happens you must not come back here until the Royals are dead I'll have to dig up a few of my old contacts to help us out" Isaac said.

"If they hurt you nothing is going to keep me away" Kato replied that was the last time Cassie saw them as she got into the Mercedes as she sat in the back with Isabella and Faith Raphael sat in the front with Adrian.

"How are you doing?" Raphael asked looking in the mirror to meet my gaze as we had already set off into the distance.

"I'm just scared everyone is risking their life's for me if these Royals are as dangerous as everyone says we are all most likely dead if they catch up with us" Cassie said sadly.

"Look Cassie you can't think like that were vampires we are semi immortal almost nothing can kill us except a few items like wooden stakes, or the Royals and then vervain can weaken us" Adrian said as he made a sharp turn left.

Cassie saw her friends outside going into their favourite hang out place Adrian pulled up the car and parked in the car park and spoke "Go say goodbye to your friends" he said Cassie got out of the car and headed into the small diner.

"Hey girl how are you?" Damien asked.

"I need to speak to all three of you it's important I don't have much time" Cassie said.

Cassie sat down and started to explain that her family have had to split due to bad people trying to kill her.

"So I guess this is goodbye for now then?" Grace asked.