Ch17-Wedding

All the supernaturals congratulated Isaac and Kato for getting engaged.

Meredith,Amy,Grace and Damien started to plan the wedding with Cassie and Eve.

"Kato let's go we have much to do" Cassie said Kato looked up and smiled then Kissed Isaac and got to his feet.

"Where are we going?" Kato asked
"You will find out soon enough" Cassie said as they walked down towards the town and stopped in front of one of the wedding shops.

Brooklyn appeared by our side "King Isaac would like me to escort you both he thinks their might be some hunters still in the area Brooklyn said.

"How did you know were we where going?" Cassie asked.

Brooklyn smiled then spoke "Your human friends and Damien were on about wedding shopping and this is one of two wedding shops in the town the best actually" Brooklyn commented.

We went inside and Kato tried on a few suits he stood in front of the mirror in a black suit.

"Wow you look amazing" Cassie said Kato smiled at her then spoke "Unfortunately it's too much money" he said.

"Allow me as an early wedding gift" Cassie said Kato shook his head

"I cannot let you do that" he explained.

"Kato please allow me to do this after all you and Isaac could have left me their in that alley 14 years ago to die but you decided to save me" Cassie said.

"We decided to save you due to the fact that myself and Isaac would never have a child of our own" Kato said.

Cassie took out some money from in her bag and went to pay for the suit the woman behind the desk smiled at her.

"That was so thoughtful of you" she said as she put the suit in one of those zip up bags.

"Thank You he means a lot to me he saved my life quite literally without him I wouldn't be who I'm today" Cassie said.

Cassie exited the shop and passed the suit to Kato.

"I wonder how Isaac is getting on Amy and Romeo took him to get his suit?" Brooklyn asked.

As we walked back towards Brooklyn's Cassie heard that cold laugh and voice again of Castillo.

Brooklyn sensed something was wrong and took her to one side once back at his house.

"What's troubling you young Cassandra?" he asked.

"Look please don't tell the others but I think Castillo is still alive on the other side I can hear his voice and laughter in my head" Cassie explained.

Brooklyn hugged Cassie then spoke "I'm not going to let him come back and besides he's not going to lay a hand on Kato now that he is the Prince of the Supernatural world" Brooklyn said.

Amy and Romeo had just got back with Isaac who had a similar suit bag "Where is everyone?" Isaac asked.

"Preparing for the king and princes big day" Brooklyn replied.

Raphael appeared back with Damien and Meredith it appears they had prepared food and drink for the celebration.

Adrian, Grace,Eve and Daryl along with Miss James helped organise were the wedding was going to be held and what decorations they would be.

Ronnie had fell asleep in Lucifer's arms he smiled at the young girl "That's a sweet little kid you have their" Lucifer said passing her over to miss James.

"Yeah there all good kids where are Katie, Tom and Harry?" Miss James asked.

"Kato and Isaac put them down for a nap they seem to adore those two" Lucifer said.

"Are you a magical king?" Katie asked
Looking up at Isaac from her bed he knelt next to her bed and spoke

"No I'm not magic young one" Isaac said.

"You have pretty eyes" Katie said looking at Kato.

"Thank You sweetie" Kato said
Harry and Tom were fast asleep "You should be asleep Katie" Miss James said as she hugged and kissed her daughter good night.

"OK but one question is he your boyfriend?" Katie asked Isaac staring at Kato.

"Katie you can't ask questions like that" Miss James said.

Isaac smiled at the little girl and spoke "Yes i'm" he said Katie smiled then fell asleep.

Isaac,Kato and miss James walked out of the room.

"I'm sorry about all the questions from Katie" she said.

"Don't worry about it Cassandra was worse at Katie's age" Isaac said smiling as he saw a vision of a young Cassie running around pestering everyone with questions.

Faidon and Morgan spoke "You both need to be separated it's bad luck to see the Groom before the wedding day well Cassie said that anyway" Morgan said.

Isaac and Kato nodded and stayed apart.

"What are these for?" Adrian asked looking at the suits in the bedroom hung up.

"Well there for you and the others to wear for the wedding tomorrow" Cassie explained.

"Why do I get the green one?" Lucifer asked.

"It goes well with your pretty eyes" Damien said as he stopped at the bedroom blushing at what he had just said Lucifer smiled.

"You think my eyes are pretty?" Lucifer asked walking closer to Damien.

Raphael stepped in front of Damien and told him to get out of here "Always playing the damn hero Raphael I don't know what you see in that human" Lucifer commented.

Raphael threw Lucifer onto the bed across the room.

"This is going to be one hell of a wedding" Cassie said looking at Kato who seemed to be fast asleep.

Brooklyn, Eve, Morgan and Faidon were in Isaac's room.

Isaac seemed to still be awake "Isaac what's wrong?" Brooklyn asked.

"I just think something is off with Cassandra has she said to you anything was bothering her?" Isaac asked.

Brooklyn bowed his head then spoke "My king perhaps this is best discussed after the celebrations tomorrow I don't want it to ruin your big day" Brooklyn said.

"Fair enough" Isaac replied as he finally got into his bed and closed his eyes.

The day of the wedding came quickly Isaac had already left for the venue Cassie helped Kato get ready.

"How do you silence the voices in your head telling you you're not good enough?" Kato asked.

"Man you cannot think like that" Raphael said as he fixed Damien's tie and the collar of his shirt.

"Kato you are great with Isaac and deserve one another" Cassie said hugging him he hugged her back.

"OK I think im finally ready?" Lucifer said as he stood in his green suit his tie however was around his neck instead of being on his shirt.

Cassie went to fix his tie as she did she was laughing.

"We should go join the others at the venue" Cassie said she watched Miss James as she stayed at Brooklyn's with her children.

"Have a good time" Miss James said to Daryl as she kissed him making Tom and Harry stick their tongues out.

The venue was incredibly beautiful Cassie walked Kato down the aisle Isaac couldn't keep his eyes away from Kato.

"You look beautiful" Isaac said
Kato smiled then bowed his head and spoke "Your more beautiful than anything or anyone I have ever seen" Kato said.

As the vows were said everyone fell silent as the two kissed everyone cheered and congratulated the pair of them.