Ch21-Ladies Night

The humans had decided to have a girls night with Eve no guys were aloud in to their room.

"So what do you fancy watching on TV?" Amy asked.

"How about we watch the Harry Potter movies?" Meredith suggested we all agreed and started to watch the first film.

"So what do you think their all laughing about next door" Romeo asked.

"Let's find out" Enzo said as he placed his ear to the wall and listened to the voices next door.

"Romeo is really sweet for a vampire he let me touch his fangs" Amy said Cassie smiled at her friend.

"Yeah Romeo is a sweetie" Cassie commented.

"What's happening with you and your relationships?" Grace asked.

"I don't't even think I want to be in a relationship" Cassie said.

"Just wait their one second" Eve said as she went out of the room and caught the lads listening in.

"Unbelievable stop listening to our conversations" Eve said.

"Fine" the guys said.

Eve left the room and went back to join Cassie and the others "Hey Cassie you know Lucifer is a mess without you he does truly care about you just give him a chance" Eve said.

Cassie looked at her then spoke "I'll speak to him in the morning anyways we should be getting some sleep" she said.

They all nodded and fell asleep Cassie was having a hard job getting to sleep so she went out onto the balcony for some fresh air.

Katie was awake and was now stood by Cassie's side "Katie you should be asleep" Cassie said the little girl rubbed her eyes and curled up on one of the chairs on the balcony Cassie placed a cover over her and stayed with her until morning.

"Hey who's up for travelling to Las Vegas?" Brooklyn asked

Everyone nodded Daryl decided he was going to stay put with miss James and her children Cassie was a little anxious to be going to the city of Sin hearing all the stories.

"You know Cassie since I married Isaac that kind of makes me your dad now to" Kato said 

"I know that just thought you'd kick my ass since your only a few years older than me in human years so I still call you Kato" she said.

Kato smiled then spoke "I don't mind either way Kato or Dad works fine with me" he said as he left me to pack.

"Lucifer please can we talk?" Cassie asked he nodded and appeared by her side "I'm sorry for hurting you I love you and made a huge mistake when I chose Adrian over you" she said.

Lucifer's eyes lit up and he smiled he gently kissed her hand then went to her neck causing Cassie to moan at his touch.

"I love you too little human" he replied as he helped Cassie take her bag and case to the bus Brooklyn had magicked up.

"We need to make one stop on the way to pick up Raphael and Damien" Isaac said

"Are those two together now?" Meredith asked

"We dont know" Kato said.

As we set off on the bus Faidon seemed to be back to his former self in a sulking mode "Faidon what's wrong sweetie" Brooklyn asked trying to get any kind of reaction out of the teen who just sat their with a look to say if looks could kill.

"Faidon talk to us" Cassie asked.

"Cassie you saved me back at Arcadius i'll never forget that and your wrong not all vampires protect each other no one came apart from you and Lucifer" Faidon said.

"Faidon where sorry we didn't help you but I swear to you I wont let any hunter hurt you" Brooklyn said placing a hand  on Faidon's face.

Faidon just nodded and went quiet once we arrived at New Orleans Raphael and Damien had already got their cases packed and they both boarded the bus.

Damien passed Amy and Grace letters from their parents saying how much they missed them and to call every day when they are away on this trip.