Ch18-Bad Blood

As the wedding kicked off into full supernatural mode Lucifer addressed the king and prince.

Lucifer bowed then spoke "King Isaac and Prince Kato I wondered whether I could speak with you?" he asked.

"Sure what is it?" Kato asked
"I want to pledge my services to you both Cassie has made me see the light and ive changed" Lucifer said.

"Lucifer you did help us in the war against the hunters but it doesn't change the fact you killed three people who meant everything to us" Isaac explained.

"What if I said theirs away for Cassie to become human again will that clear my name?"Lucifer asked.

"You have our attention what's your plan?" Isaac asked.

"I have the cure" Lucifer said pulling out a vial of something which looked like blood.

"This is the only cure to vampirism in the entire world" Lucifer said.

Cassie appeared at that point "Lucifer why are you doing this I thought I was just another vampire you sired" Cassie said.

Lucifer took Cassie's face in his then spoke "I love you no matter what life you choose I just want you to have the choice" he replied.

Lucifer handed the vial to Isaac who gave it to Cassie "Whatever decision you make we will always love you" Isaac said.

Cassie took the vial and placed it in her bag and hugged both Isaac and Kato then allowed them to have some alone time.

"Lucifer I think it's best I'm alone for now especially after the Raphael and Adrian incident I love Adrian and don't want to hurt him" Cassie said.

Cassie watched Romeo and Amy dancing together and Eve and Tristan Adrian spoke "So do you want to dance?" he asked.

"Sure but I'm not that good at dancing" Cassie said Adrian smiled then spoke

"Don't worry I'll teach you" Adrian said as he placed one hand on her waist and the other around his neck and they started to dance around the ballroom.

"Lucifer handed me the cure to being a vampire but what should I do?" Cassie asked.

Adrian spoke "It's your choice my little song bird" he replied as he looked up at the microphone on the dance floor that now appeared.

"You must be joking right I'm not a good singer?" Cassie explained as Kato and Isaac pushed her towards the microphone.

"OK fine I'll sing you all a song but first I want to say a few words" Cassie said.

Every eye was on Cassie "Over this last year we have seen a lot of bad blood between Hunters and the supernatural but as we are united nothing can break us" Cassie said.

"I'd also like to say congratulations to my father and Kato or as their new titles state I present to you King Isaac and Prince Kato" Cassie said.

Cassie sung a couple of songs such as Turn around by Bonnie Tyler and I think were alone now and many others.