Ch3- Visitor From The Otherside

Ch3-Visitor From The Other side

As Cassie slowly woke up not remembering what had happened the night before she found out that someone had brought her breakfast in bed and by that it appeared Romeo had tried to cook bless his heart.

"Wow this is really unexpected Romeo thank you" she said he grinned at her then spoke "I admire you Cassie you're not like most humans you're not frightened by what we are you never have been and you try to find the good in everything even though let's face it I stink at cooking that's more Kato's thing" Romeo said seated on the edge of her bed as she ate what wasn't burned on the tray in front of her.

"What do you remember about yesterday?" Romeo asked looking at Cassie she looked at him and spoke.

"All I remember was you all getting hurt by the werewolves and then arriving back here and blacking out" Cassie stated.

"You saved our life Cassandra were glad to see your finally awake oh and BTW which means by the way your teacher called to ask why you weren't in school so I told her you were ill and needed time off so she's going to swing by later and deliver your school work for the holidays" Isaac said.

"A human coming here that's awful news Isaac" Blade said.

"That's Lord Isaac to all of you now find me were Kato is that boy has been on edge since last night" Isaac said Blade and Romeo nodded.

"You still haven't told them yet about you know?" Cassie said

Isaac shook his head "It's complicated little one there's much you don't know about our way of life the royal vampire family forbid these relationships a few centuries ago two of my female friends were murdered for being in a relationship I don't want anything to happen to Kato he means a lot to me just like you" Isaac explained.

Kato appeared in the doorway and spoke looking over at Isaac with those puppy dog eyes "I remember when you found me as a human you saved my life by turning me into a vampire my heart will always belong to you Isaac" Kato said.

Isaac flitted across the room to him placing a finger to his lips "You want the others to find out about us?" Isaac asked.

Kato took his hand then spoke "There are family they will understand Cassie did" Kato said

"Lord Isaac Kato's right we will protect you" Blade said appearing at the doorway with Enzo.

"Let the Royals try to make a move to hurt you or Kato and we will strike them down" Enzo said

Cassie got to her feet and spoke "I may not be a vampire but your my family and I would die to keep you safe just like you have all said you would do for me" she said.

"Sweet Cassandra if you stood against the Royals you would be dead in seconds let us deal with them if they come" Isaac said she nodded and left the room hearing a voice which scared her she looked down the hall to see a teenage boy who looked about 16 in human years he placed a finger to his lips and asked her to follow him he had a strong accent.

Cassie carefully followed him "Who are you?" she asked the guy looked at her and then spoke

"Your different to most humans you care about the others my names Raphael you must be young Cassie" he said.

"That's right so what happened to you?" she asked

"Isaac happened he put me down here to die he said that I would never be able to live normally due to my diet of human blood" he said.

"Please you need to help me prove to him that I've changed when the Royals come we will need everyone that has been imprisoned down here there are three others with me on the other side" Raphael said.

"How do I know that I can trust you?" Cassie whispered.

"I would never kill a female or a child it's just not in me to do something so horrible my victims have all been men who have deserved death or to be punished by the miserable life's they have led" Raphael explained.

"Ok I'll help you" she said he smiled at her then followed her to the living room where everyone was

"Cassandra how are you feeling?" Isaac asked

"I'm doing good going a little crazy maybe" she said her father sat her down and spoke

"You're not crazy Cassie what's on your mind you can tell us?" Isaac asked.

"You really can't see him sat in that chair, can you?" Cassie asked

Isaac and the others looked in my direction to were Raphael was clearly sitting

"I think you need some rest kiddo?" Kato said.

"Raphael wants to talk to you by the way" Cassie said to Isaac then walked out of the room

Isaac hurried down to see that Raphael's body was still in its casket but he knew Cassie had been visited by his ghost.

Kato embraced Isaac who hugged him back "Raphael was dangerous when he was alive but if he meant harm to my daughter he would have already done it we need to re awaken him he can help keep her safe" Isaac said.

"Isaac let's think this through Raphael could kill you since you were the one who locked him down there to starve and die" Kato said.

"That's a risk I'll have to take young Kato" Isaac said.

Isaac placed his hands in Kato's hair and then kissed him on the lips when they pulled away Kato spoke "How about we decide later about this Raphael thing let's have some real fun?" Kato said taking Isaac by the hand to his room.