Ch 11- Heaven

Ch11-Heaven

Cassie got up slowly realising she had nothing on she wrapped the covers around herself just as the door opened it was Kato "Glad to see your still alive" he said Adrian awoke and glared at Kato

"I would never hurt her Kato you know that" he replied.

Kato nodded then spoke "You both need to get dressed Brooklyn thinks he has found some weapon that can kill a Royal" he said as he left the room.

Cassie got up and got changed into the red dress Adrian had got her she noticed the scratch marks on her back "What happened last night?" Cassie asked.

Adrian got dressed and spoke "We slept together but I lost control as you can see from the scratch marks" he whispered sounding annoyed at himself.

Cassie started to remember pieces of last night's events she couldn't erase them from her memory as they went out to meet the others.

Brooklyn showed Cassie and Adrian the two weapons one was known as a Falcatae which in Latin meant scythe it could kill a Royal by piercing its heart but there are not many of this particular Scythe.

The other was a vile of poison which was hard to come by the ingredients good thing we have Brooklyn on our side.

"Eve might be able to help us?" Isaac announced

"Who's Eve?" Kato asked.

"Eve is an omega she hasn't been seen in a while but using magic I'll be able to track her down" Brooklyn said.

Brooklyn started to utter a spell when Cassie received a text on her phone from the very Royal himself Lucifer.

Cassie tried to keep calm and looked at the text that had been sent from Grace's phone it read Dear Cassie meet me at the Spider in an hour and come alone or your human friends will die I'll make you a deal I will let them go if you turn yourself over to me from Lucifer.

"What's wrong Cassandra?" Isaac asked

"Nothing it's all under control I just need some air I'll be back shortly" she said leaving the room not noticing Adrian had taken her phone from her jacket pocket.

After Cassie had gone he saw the message from Lucifer "Isaac Lucifer want's to turn Cassie into a vampire in exchange he will let her human friends go we need to stop her from going" Adrian said.

"Nothing is going to stop her from saving Amy, Grace and Damien none of us would be able to stop her unless I have an idea but you're not going to like it?" Romeo explained as he explained his idea to the others.

"Ok myself Kato and Brooklyn will go find these two weapons and Eve while you put Romeo's plan into action" Isaac said.

"I want to help what's my role in this?" Meredith asked

"Your to stay here" Brooklyn said Meredith screamed at him then closed the door to her room.

Brooklyn disappeared with Isaac and Kato "Let's go find our girl" Raphael said leading the way out of Brooklyn's safe house with the others and went to look for Cassie.

Cassie opened one of the Portals and was about to go through it when Romeo and Enzo grabbed her.

"Let me go" she said

"Cassie look at me it's too dangerous" Adrian said Cassie looked at him then spoke

"I'm sorry for my next couple of actions" she said they all looked puzzled then Romeo and Enzo let her go as they had been staked in the shoulder by her.