Ch14- War is coming

Cassandra stayed awake until Brooklyn got back with Meredith,Amy and Grace.

"Is he going to be ok?" Cassie asked
"The Doctors says he will live but he has to stay over night" Grace said.

Isaac appeared and spoke to everyone "I think the supernatural world needs to stay separate from the human world after tonight's events" he said.

"I can't leave this place" Cassie said
Isaac wrapped an arm around me and spoke.

"War is on its way the hunters won't stop until we are all dead they will use humans as well to help kill us all" Isaac said.

"Cassie ask yourself where do your loyalties lie with us or the humans?" Brooklyn said.

Meredith spoke up then and glared at her father "You suspect me of betraying you your my father I'll always stand by you" she said he smiled at her and told her to go get her stuff ready to go.

"Let us help you too Damien will come along to?" Amy asked.

"OK I guess we are all going to the Supernatural world" Cassie said.

"We are going to a place were 350 supernaturals currently live all under the Kings roof" Isaac said.

"Do you think he will stand with us against the hunters and work with humans?" Blade asked.

"He will stand with us I'm sure of it but working with humans might not be his sort of thing" Isaac explained.

Once everyone was ready Brooklyn had gone to the hospital to fetch Damien.

As we went through the portal Lucifer and Salem had mysteriously reappeared.

Cassie was now stood looking at a tall castle with big iron gates surrounding it.

The castle was heavily guarded "You dare bring humans to your uncle's home Lord Isaac?" one of the male vampires asked.

"These humans are different just let me talk with my uncle" Isaac said.

"Sure this way oh and I'd stay close to a vampire ladies unless you want to become someone's chew toy or dinner" the vampire said.

Meredith clung on to Cassie's arm she wasn't sure how good she was going to be in a fight but walked on watching for any trouble.

As they walked through a court-yard they were all being watched by a couple of supernaturals not just vampires but Werewolves.

A teenage vampire with brown hair and blue eyes was now admiring Meredith Cassie flashed her fangs at him and he laughed.

"Aw look at the baby vampire" he said going to fight with Cassie, Lucifer got into this other vampires face.

"I'm her sire so I suggest you back off before I unleash hell on you" Lucifer said.

The vampire went back into the shadows as if he was afraid of Lucifer.

"Lord Isaac your uncle will see you now but only you" One of the vampire guards said.

Isaac followed the vampire into the other room to go have a nice chat with his uncle the doors closed behind him.

A guy appeared and sat next to Amy he seemed to have red and black hair and wore a ripped old suit.

"Welcome to Arcadius home of the supernatural I'm Morgan and don't worry about that guy you had problems with earlier Cassie that's Faidon he's a vampire with an attitude problem" he explained.

"How do you know my name?" Cassie asked.

"Everyone heard about the hunters weapon having no effect on you I'm a Phoenix by the way one of three still left in existence" Morgan explained.