Thanks To Our Lucky Stars

Louis' POV

Y/n looks so beautiful right now. In her whire sparkley dress walking down the isle with her step dad gripping on her arm. He didnt see this day coming and.. Neither did i. But im very glad its here.

Seeing y/n in that dress makes me want to run and sweep her off her feet; telling her i love her with every part of me. Shes the one for me and i know it.

"Thank you, sir." i said grabbing y/n's hand proudly. He smiled and shook my  free hand.

After the priest said all those things that made me cry, i thought about our future, making me cry more.

"Louis, youve been there for me threw thick, and thin. From my ups and my downs. And you will be here continuously. I thank our lucky stars for that night. ((( a.n that is my song.!!)) I hope to spend every waking moment with you becuase you are my other half. And i love you." y/n read her vow. It meant the world to me and now im crying a lot more than i was before.

"I hope so too. And my love, you mean everything to me. I hope we grow old together and get that happy ever after that everyone wants. I hope we have two beautiful kids."

"Do you, Louis William Tomlinson, take Y/f/n to be your lawfully wedded wife, till death due you part ?" he asks me. And without a thought, i answer-

"I do." as a tear rolled down my cheek.

"Do you, Y/f/n take Louis William Tomlinson, to be your lawfully wedded husband till death due you part ?"

"Yes. I-i do." she said smiling.

"You may kiss the bride." and with that, i planted my lips on hers and our lips moved in sync.

_____1 day later_______

"Gmorning, babygirl." I woke her up with a kiss on her forhead.

"Morning, husband. " hearing her say that melted my heart.

Shes the absolutely incredibly best person i know.