chapter 2

Hay guys, I hope you like this chapter better!!

     °Lou's P.O.V°

I was sitting on the couch in the living room of my girlfriends house. We were  watching a movie that no one could remember the name of. "Babe, your falling asleep, I'll see you tomorrow, Ok?" I said kinda loving. "No...I'm sorry. Its just work, stay here with me! please!?!" she said with a frown on her face with puppy dog eyes. "Ok, fine. But one little thing..." " What?" "Yeah, Um, let me have some of you!" "Lou" "Yes?" "There's your answer babe" "Hashtag-Awsome" "I wanna be in charge this time babe!" "Ugh!!! fine baby girl" "Yeah!!" so we ran up to the room and I went to the bathroom before we had sex. "I'll be out in a sec babe" I yelled. "ok Lou" she yelled back. I went pee then when I went back to the bedroom, I saw my beautiful mate on the bed ass naked under the blanket. Asleep. I took of my clothes. ALL MY CLOTHES. She was on her back so I moved the blanket and hovered over her. I kissed her from her coler bone to her center chest. She woke up. "What a nice way to wake up." with that I kissed her from her senter chest to her belly bottom. "Lower, you're almost there." She said. so I went a little lower, at the beginning of her clit. "Ugh!! NO!! No teasing me tonight!! please Lou!" "fine only because I love you." I went down to the center of her clit. I kissed it. "But daddy!! You said no teasing!!" She said as she was wining. I sucked and sucked. after 2 minutes of sucking, I plugged my tongue in her. "AHHH....LOU YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW THIS FEELS!!" I looked up at her and smiled I stood up strait. "He looks so sexy" I just laughter because I didn't even know if she meant to say that in her mind. "Oh god! did I say that out loud?!?!" She said then blushed a tomato red. "Yeah. ha ha ha, babe, don't be embarrassed. You look beautiful too." with that she jumped up and jumped on me then we fell on the floor. "here's a place we've never had sex." she said with a smirk. "Babe let me see your....thing" I laughed knowing my...'thing'  was my balls. She just grabbed it and started jerking me off. "Ahhhh...bbaabbyy ggiirrll!! I lloovvee yyoouu!!" I said acualy meaning it. "me foo" I laughed became she said that with my balls now in her mouth. I picked her up and through her on the bed. I hovered over her. "Ready baby girl??" I asked for her approval. "Yeah!!" someone's hipe. I thrusted into her slowly. "LOU FASTER! STOP. TEASING MEAH" I then shoved my whole length in her. "Ahhhh...Lou...faster faster faster!! harder harder hhaarrddeerr!!!!!!!" She kinda sceared me. she must really be horny right now. I went harder and thrusted faster in and out of her. I knew I was hitting her g-spot because she moaned louder each time I thrusted. "BABY!!! IM GONNA CUM!" she yelled. "ME TOO!! 3....2...NOW!!!" I yelled and we both let go.  I laid next to her "best for me. how's bout you baby girl?" I asked breathing hardly. "OH.....YEAH!" she said between harsh breaths. 5-7 minutes later, we fell asleep in each others arms.