T'was For You

*Warning: smut*

Y/n POV

I was, at the moment, staring him dead in the eye. He looked at me with hungry eyes, biting his bottom lip. He looked so hot sitting across from me at this table. I wanted to jump over everything and rip his clothes off.

I looked down when I noticed my sister look at me.

"So, Y/N, what do you think of Louis so far ?" My sister asked looking at him.

"Oh.. he's pretty cool." I said smirking. I reached one of my legs up to rub against his.

"Oh." He said I believe unintentionally.

"Hurt ?" My sister giggled.

"Oh, yes, very. I thought she was greeeaaatttt," he said causing me to blush. He put his hand under the table, pushing my leg off his.

"Well, I mean, I guess we can get to know each other."

"Oh the food !" My sister rushed out the dining room.

"Let's be nice." Louis whispers leaning toward me causing a frenzy to erupt in my tummy.

"You got it dude," I giggle.

"You'll regret it if you don't behave." He said sternly.

"Oh okay." I said sarcastically.

My sister came in ending our little conversation. She had handed out each of our plates and we all ate our food within half an hour.

"Thanks for coming over," I said to my sister as she took her coat out of my maids hands.

"No problem," She smiled. "Louis," she called out for him.

"Oh, right here. I remember the way out. You go, I left something in the kitchen or dining room.. I gotta find it."

"Okay. Bye Y/N, see you later."

"Bye. Louis, my maid will show you the way out when you find whatever it is that you lost. It was very Nice to meet you." He nodded his head and left the room.

I honestly wish he was mine. He is so damn fine.

I went up the stairs and entered my room, getting clothes out to take a shower. I grabbed a towel and headed to the bathroom.

I let the water on and get in, letting the hot water hit my chest making me throw my head back in pure bliss.

Imagine. Just imagine if Louis Tomlinson was mine. He is so hot. If he has a girlfriend, she's the luckiest girl in this whole world.

But what did he mean by pay back ? It kind of turned me on.

After i finished washing myself, I got out, wrapping a towel around my body and walked to my room, only to be pushed into the darkness and thrown on the bed.

Louis POV

"Bye. Louis, my maid will show you the way out when you find whatever it is that you lost. It was very nice to meet you." She said before I nodded taking off to the next room.

I lied. I didn't lose anything. I just needed a reason to be left alone with her sister.

Y/N is so stunning. I'm so glad to have met her.. she took my breath away. And the way she teased me at the table; rubbing her leg against mine. By now my member was throbbing from all the terrible thoughts I had about my bestfriends sister. I'm the worst friend.

I decided to just sit and wait on her couch, not creepy at all, for her to get out. The simple thought of her walking around in a towel turned me on.

As soon as I heard the water shut off, I went upstairs and hid behind a corner, waiting for her to approach her door. I pushed her in and threw her on the bed.

Y/N POV *again.*

The Radom stranger climbed on top of me.

"WHO ARE YOU ?" I screamed trying to get out of his grip; but he was way to strong.

"Louis ..." he said as his hands moved from my shoulders.

"O-oh.." I said awkwardly. And before I could say anything else, his lips were on mine. Our lips moved in sync, as his hands trail down my body.

His hands felt good; from my torso to my waist. He traced every curve on my body, giving me chills.

The way his body was hovering over mine made my desire for him to be all over me stronger.

"The way you were teasing me at the dinner table," he said raising his head. "Wasn't very nice. Now was it ?"

"N-no," I choke out, unable to breath. "I'm s-"

"No, no. I want you to see how it feels, love." He says wile putting his lips on my neck. By now there was a puddle on this bed.

"H-how will I do that ?"

"We'll see." And with that, his hands traveled down my towel, pulling it off. I helped him out by taking off his pants and shirt and he took his underwear off. I admired all his tattoos, and their mysterious existence to me. They really did suit him tho.

We were both now left completely exposed.

He positioned himself at my entrance, rubbing himself on me.

"Please," I beg.

"Teasing isn't so nice now or it ?" He said gripping my hips to stop me from squirming.

"N-no." I cry out.

With no warning, he slams into me. Giving me no time to adjust, he goes in, and out, grunting every time. Although I deeply wanted this, it hurt so bad. I was no virgin, but I had only done this 2 other times, making this still very painful.

"Aaaahhh, Louis," I cry.

"Am I really hurting you, love ?" He asked as his paste slowed down and his head dipped down to my neck.

"Mhm," I moaned unintentionally.

He picked up his paste to where we were both comfortable.

"I'm close," I squeal after a few minutes of him pounding in me.

"Me too." He said smashing his lips on mine.

After we both came, he laid beside me, panting.

"Your sisters going to hate me." He chuckled.

"If she finds out," I giggle. "Did you find what you were looking for ?"

"I didnt lose anything. That was for you."

AN.

Not my best. But. It's an update ? I'm sorry I haven't been updating this book.. I just have big writers block all the time and don't really know what you guys want anymore. If anyone still even reads this book. But yeh here's an update

-karly xx.