grinding

you and Lou just broke up. harry was having a party at his house and invited you. you were gonna go even if Lou was there. "Y/n glad you can make it..... uh, watcha wearin ?" harry said with disgust writen all over his face. "What? its a short black dress with no straps and black high hills."  I answered with an altitude. "Nahhhhh......... I thought it was a long white dress with long slaves and white sneakers!" "so why did you ask???!!" "I meant why! gosh! oh wait, " "yup" "good luck I think he's hitting over you faster than you think because he brought a date." "M0VE STYLES!!" I yelled pushing I'm out of my way. when I walked in I saw Louis with his date. she was grinding on Lou's croch. I was full of anger and rage. "oh Lou babe wooohhh" I heard her yell. I couldn't take it any more. "LOUIS FUCKING TOMLINSON!!!!" I roared and everyone stared at me wide eyed. "Y/n?" "Uh ya dah!! what are you doing? !! iv been at my flat crying my eyies out and your dating again!!!!" "uh well she, she is just a friend, and she is not even my age, she's 4years older than me. so." "oh well .......HARRY!!" I was mad at harry because he said Lou brought a date, he never said an older date. "Huh? ya? what?" "Ugh forget it!!!" I said "Babe, iv been sobing my eyies out too. iv missed your smile, touch, and most of all your love." Lou always know how to make you smile!!!!

HAY GUYS!!! I think this is the last chapter unless you want me to continue. love ya'll and I have a new book getting started its called 'who do I choose [1D] ' its a pic of nialler  LOVE YALL CHEK THE OTHER BOOK OUT PLZ BYEE