Oops, It Broke. [Those Three Words Sequel]

Hello champions!

How are you all doing?

So, there's been a change of plans. If you read my last announcement in 'Those Three Words' about the sequel, then you'll understand this.

I was gonna collaborate with @tattooed_tomlinson on our shared account @linique_moustache, but there's been a change of plans and now I'll be writing it myself.

We were originally calling the sequel 'Incoming' but since we are no longer writing it together, I decided to change it.

Welcome to the new story title:

*dun dun dun*

'Oops, it's broke'

So yeah, the condom breaks. Uh oh.

That's all the info your getting. Teaser alert!

Sorry to say this, but my updates will be slower because I have another book that I'll be writing too. And yes, I actually have a life outside of wattpad, surprising, so I get a bit busy sometimes!

School has started again for me, so things could get shitty.

The first chapter to this book will still be uploaded on February 14th, Valentines Day, like it was planned before.

I'm excited! Wohoo!

Please check out my other book that has recently been uploaded, it's called 'Sexual Styles'

To the Harry girls out there, or just to any girl; get ready to yet again, for at least the billionth time, to lose your ovaries! ;)

Thank you for getting 'Those Three Words' to over 52K! so amazing and so proud!

I hope this sequel will be as successful as the first book, please vote and comment and share or whatever, just be as amazing as you were!

Love to all you crazy mofos out there, and mark your calendars for when the first chapter comes out!

Get yourselves ready for 'Oops, it broke' ;)

With love~ _MoniBoo_ xxx