Authors Note- Plz Read

I'm so sorry if you thought this was an update but I have some things to say.

I'm sorry for not updating very much, you have no idea how busy my life is getting with school and my friends and family, and when I have the spare time I never feel like writing. I guess you could say my life is pretty hectic at the moment, not just life itself, but things with myself isn't that great and that's why I haven't had the energy to write. I'm terribly sorry, I know I've been terrible, but please try to understand that wattpad and the internet isn't my only priority.

Secondly, my updates and all might not be that good, but I'd really like to get my votes and comments up. Please do comment, even if it has nothing to do with the story, just comment anything random or make me laugh, I love any comments. And a vote for a chapter here and there would be amazing too.

Lastly and finally, my goal has been 200 followers for ages now! I've been getting so close, I'm on I think 198 now, and I keep getting closer then I'll loose some, I don't get why people unfollow. So if you haven't already, please follow me and help me reach my goal. I follow everyone back, if I haven't followed you back I'm so sorry and just message me to follow you and I will.

Thanks so much to all of you that read this book and my other stories too, especially the ones that have read all of the first book to this one, your all incredibly awesome and I love yas.

Hopefully I'll have an update for you in the next couple of days, but until then, bye ma lovelies :*

ALWAYS SHIP NASHLEY :D x