Chapter Two: Crazy In Love

*ASHLEYS POV*

I finish mixing the batter for the cookies and then pore the mnms in, making the batter colourful and full of tasty mnms.

"Why am I doing the dishes?" Niall whines. "why couldnt you do them, and I finish the cookies"

I roll my eyes, "Now that we are married Niall, I think it's fair we BOTH do the dishes, not just me!"

"But..."

"Hush!" I cut him off as I kiss his cheek, "be a good husband and finish those dishes"

I put all the cookies that I rolled onto a tray, into the oven along with the chocolate brownies.

I set the microwave timer for 30 minutes, hopefully both will be ready by then.

I turn to Niall who was still doing the dishes, I massage his shoulders and kiss the back of his neck, "your doing good Ni, it's really not hard to do the dishes once in a while"

He sighs, "it's hard enough"

"Well if you want us to move in together, the rules are that you help with the dishes at least once a week when your home! Understood Mr Horan?"

He nods, "yes sir- I mean, yes m'am"

I laugh as he finishes the last dish. he turns to me and rubs our noses together, "I'm done!"

"Now for the worst part" we turn to the kitchen counter and see ingredients from one end to the other.

I see Niall smirk, "I have a better idea" he gets the flour and pours it on my head. Getting it all in my hair and on my face.

I gasp in shock as he laughs, I glare at him. "My turn to laugh!" I grab the milk and slash it all over his clothes.

He looks at me with wide eyes, "it's on like donkey kong!"

Niall grabs everything he wanted and I grab another bag of flour, an egg and some mnms.

I throw the flour at him and get it all stuck to the milk I already poured on him, while he squeezes lemon juice on me. "Alright, stop! I give up!"

He backs away and laughs at me, I try to keep a straight face as I smash the egg on his head and run into the hallway.

"That's it Ash!" I hear him speak, "it's definitely on now!"

I hide behind a door and stay quiet as I watch Niall come closer, he walks straight past me and into another room, not even noticing me standing there.

I take my chance, and quickly run back into the kitchen. I sit behind the counter and wait.

I hear footsteps, and I try not to to laugh as I hear Niall whispering funny things to try to make me blow my cover.

Suddenly it's silent, I stand up a bit to see where he was. but he wasn't anywhere to be seen. I quickly sit back down again, "why hello there" Nialls voice sounds from next to me.

I quickly get up and throw mnms at him, "ow, you hit my eye!" he whines and I laugh, continuing to throw them at him as I back away from him.

He follows me though, and eventually catches up to me. he grabs my arm and pushes me against the wall, pinning my arms and legs to it. he laughs, "got you now!"