Epilouge- ending.

[got a request to do an epilogue, so here I am. I owe it to you guys to finish this, so it's not very long, but it's Ashely and Nialls life in the future and everything being okay again]

"Whats wrong, is it time?!" Niall shoots worriedly, looking at me while I squint my eyes and hold my belly.

I shake my head, "Niall, for the millionth time, its not due til at least next week, it's just kicking."

He sighs in relief, "I told you, this ones gonna be a football player, just like it's daddy." he rubs my stomach softly, feeling around for the kicks.

I smile to myself, "if it's a girl, wouldn't it be funny if Theo and her had some thing going on."

He looked at me strangely and shook his head, "not gonna happen, they're practically family Ash." he laughs.

"Oh, true." I giggle. I suddenly feel light headed and I look to Niall, "can you please get me a glass of water? I feel a bit queasy."

He nods and quickly hurries over to the kitchen, coming back with a cold glass of water and a kiss on my cheek, "anything for my princess, and our little bubba."

Suddenly the door bell rings, and Niall gets up again to open it, "g'day Nialler!" Ashton chirps.

"Boys! hey!" he gives them all a hug and invites them in, "the baby isn't due til next week, what ya all doin here?"

"We wanted to come earlier, we have 5 weeks off to do whatever the hell we like." Calum told.

Ashton ran over to me and plonked beside me, hugging me gently, "hey pretty pie!"

I grin widely, "Ashton, I missed you!"

"I missed you too," after I met the 5sos boys for the first time, Ashton and I connected instantly. He's like my best friend that I've known forever, or even a brother. They're all the nicest bunch of boys, love them all.

"Hey ash! how are you?" Luke comes over, hugging me too.

"Well, this little one is driving me crazy, but were both good!" I smiled.

Michael smirked at me, "still gassy I'm guessing?"

I glare at him and they all laugh, "shut up Michael, I may be pregnant, but I can still Kung fu you all the way to china."

When I first met the 5sos boys, they brought over real junky foods for us to snack on, and I ate a whole lot. I was extremely gassy because I was pregnant, but I blamed it on the food. it was so embarrassing.

Calum handed me a box, "for he or she to have when he or she is born."

I rolled my eyes at his weird talk, as Niall sat next to me and watched me open up this mysterious box. I pulled the gift out, and it was one of those musical things you hang from the roof to help the baby go to sleep. It was rainbow coloured and had unicorns, cars and teddy bears on it.

I almost awe, "this is adorable! Hopefully it works for the baby,"

"Press the button and listen to it," Ashton tells me.

I see the 'press me' button and do so, the music playing and me listening. you wouldn't believe what song it was. The beginning of amnesia started playing.

"You guys made it? and put your own song in it?" I asked.

They all nodded, "it's a 5sos one, there's 3 different songs in it. Amnesia, twinkle twinkle little star, and hush little baby. All sung by us. It doesn't play the full version of amnesia though, just 2 minutes of it." luke answered.