Chapter Ten: Carnival.

I sob into my pillow until my insides hurt, I've been crying for most of the movie, it was suppose to make me laugh but instead I balled my eyes out because everything that is going on in my life sucks right now.

I finally turn off the tv and wipe puffy eyes, feeling my make up on my cheeks from the salty tears. I hate things being this complicated, I just want to be with Niall and I want everything to be okay. I want to have a family and be happy, but it's just not that simple, is it?

I honestly hate being angry at Niall, I never thought I'd have to be so furious at him because he's never been like this before, so this has upset me a lot. he's let me down so much and it makes me wonder if he'd be like this every time something goes wrong, and it would mess things up when the baby is around.

I hear the door open and Kiras voice echoes through the house, "I got Chinese!" I hear the keys rattle as she sets them on the bench and puts the food on the dinning table before turning to me with a concerned look on her face, "have you been crying?"

I don't want to admit it, but I can't hold it in. I feel my eyes sting with tears as I break down again, she rushes over to me and sits by my side, hugging me as I cry into my palms. "I-I just want N-Niall."

She kisses the top of my head and comforts me, "I know, but you were the one that told him to leave."

I sniffle, "because he's an idiot."

She chuckles a bit, "he is an idiot for doing what he did, but he loves you and will come back when your ready to see him."

I sit up and wipe my eyes, "I miss him, but I'm still angry."

"Just give it time," she says. "Go out, watch movies, eat chocolate, sleep in, spend time with your best friend and he'll be there waiting for you when your ready. It'll be okay soon, and you have me for company because I'm just so great at doing that."

I laugh, "you are pretty great, and your right."

"Of corse I am!" she chirps, "tell ya what, we'll eat our food and then we'll go out to something, try and find an event to keep us entertained for a couple of hours."

I shrug, "I don't know if I feel like going out, plus it's really cold."

"Well that's too bad, find warm clothes and get your going out and having a good time mood on!" She shoots, "it's only 8, if were home by midnight or something that'll give us some time to enjoy ourselves and still get a good sleep."

I sigh, "I guess so, but you do realise that I'll be picking something that I like? Which means you have to participate in whatever I choose."

She rolls her eyes, "I know, and I will."

I smile, "alright, let's do it then."

She grins and nods, "you better pick something good!"

I smirk, oh I have something great planned.

*

After we ate our Chinese, we got dressed up warmly and I drove us to where I wanted to go, which was to the carnival that was on in town for the next few days.

"Your gonna make me go on rides, aren't you?" Kira talks.

I evilly smile and nod at her, "you said it was my choice, no backing out."

She groans, "nothing too scary, alright?"

I nod as we get out of the car and head to the stands to pay for our ticket, once we enter I drag Kira over to the Giant Drop first.