Chapter Three: Interesting Day

I open my eyes and adjust my surroundings, I'm in the bedroom. how did I end up here? I fell asleep on the couch didn't I? Id be fucked if I knew. wow that's a weird sentence.. why do people say that? 'oh I'd be fucked if I knew' what's that suppose to mean? you'd be fucked up if you knew things your suppose to know? I don't even know what I'm talking about. I'm gonna stop rambling now.

I turn my head to see a sleeping Niall, the cutest thing ever. and I get to wake up to this for the rest of my life.

His dirty blonde hair scruffed across his face and in his eyes, and the corner of his mouth is curved into a little smile. He's either dreaming, or smiling because he knows I'm awake.

I lean over and brush his hair with my fingers. "Hey baby" I whisper in his ear.

He stirs and turns over, I lye on top of him and kiss his chest. "wake up mr sleepy"

He shakes his head and mumbles things that I don't even understand.

"cmon Niall, it's almost noon." I speak.

He sighs. "are you trying to kill me woman?"

I giggle. "Yes Niall, I am. is it working?"

He nods and chuckles. "almost, but I am hungry"

"I knew that was comin" I laugh as I sit up. "what do you want for breakfast? I'll cook you anything, as long as you get your cute ass up and get ready for the day"

He finally opens his eyes and smiles. "deal" he sits up and kisses my cheek. "can I please have pancakes?"

I nod. "sure" I stand up and grab a band to tie my hair up with. "what are we going to do today?"

He shrugs. "maybe, go for a picnic somewhere?"

I clap. "sounds good! we should go to the little park near that water fountain, it's nice there and has a view of the beach"

He nods. "we'll take the pancakes with us and maybe pack some other snacks and drinks, yeah?"

I kiss his lips before heading to the kitchen and Niall goes to take a shower.

*

"Babe! this is a good spot" niall calls out to me. I rush over with the picnic blanket and set it down on the grass. Niall puts his guitar and the basket down and we both sit. I swear he brings his guitar everywhere, it's like his baby.

"Good pick Ni" I smile as we unpack the food and drinks.

We begin to eat our nearly cold pancakes as we watch the waves and look at our surroundings.

"It's beautiful here Ni, it's a pity were leaving tomorrow. I could get used to being here." I pout.

He nods. "yeah I know, but think about it, we get to see our family again and we can start searching for our house"

I smile and take the last bite of my pancake. "did you ever think this would happen between us?"

He raises an eyebrow. "what do you mean?"

"I mean, us falling in love, the plane crash, getting married. just everything we've been through?"

He shrugs. "I definitely never thought it would happen, I mean, you were always my best friend. But I'm gonna admit, I did have a little crush on you during high school and thought you were really pretty. and now look at us, some of it hasn't been easy, but I'm glad it turned out this way"

I smile. "no regrets?"

He shakes his head. "Of corse not baby" he grabs my hand and kisses it. "Marrying my best friend was the best idea I've ever made"