; 3

Jay Carter

Each and everyday was a blessing to be alive. I strived, and achieved each and every goal I set. I made sure I made a way for my Dad and I. I didn't have a mom, she stepped out when I was little.

Flashback ;

" I'm sick of you three draining my money and not doing shit. " My mom said at the dinner table. I was about 11 years old and I was confused, She'd been acting funny but never came up to the point where she'd saying something this crazy.

We all looked at her and suddenly my dad had the courage to speak up. " Laraine. What are you talking about now !?"

"All the basketball gear. Football gear. Bills. Pleasing myself and ya fatha. There's never time for myself. There's never anything for me and I need to leave. " She got up and excused herself.

" It'll be okay boys. "

From that day my dad had a come up he had got a few plugs and sold weed then started his own gang NLMB, He supplied it and those people sold it. He had a few hardships but all I know is we made it without my bother and when I got older my dad put me on. My brother went another path and left us just like our mom.

End of flashback;

I stood on the corner with one foot up against the building. In New York it was hot. A bit to hot. I was waiting for a client to come up and pick up his package but I guess he wasn't coming, I gripped my flock that was tucked under my shirt and began to walk down the street.

" Hey JC. You can't talk to a sista' nomo ?" She asked.

" To busy, A nigga that grinds can never give you all his time lil' shawty." I winked and kept it pushin.

I pulled out my phone and called my boy Ace. " What's the move, ma mans ? " I asked opening my car door and starting the engine.

" I heard Big boys and The Trap are having a big package come in April 28th, At 3 am in Oakland CA. You tell me what's the move my brotha' ? " He said.

I smirked. " You always know how to make a nigga dick hard for drugs . " We busted out laughing remembering a line from one of our fav movies .

" You's a gay nigga. " He added.

" I'm headed to the house with Aubri, I catch you later. " We said our goodbyes and hung up. I sped off hoping to see the love of my life. ( Or so he thinks -AN )