Back to the Past

Caleb couldn't believe what he was seeing.

Was that really Reign?

What did he mean he had a choice?

"You know, I thought that once we were reunited you'd hug me." Reign laughed.

Caleb rushed over and threw his arms around the older boy. Reign smiled and held on tightly to his cousin. "Oh how I've missed you." Reign said softly.

"What's going on? Am I dead?" Caleb asked, tears coming to his eyes at the thought.

Reign looked at Caleb, offering him a small smile. "You're not dead buddy. Well, not yet. Right now you are in between life and death. You have the choice to either stay here on Earth with your parents or to either pass on and be with me."

Caleb couldn't believe it. He honestly had to choose between his parents and being with Reign once more.

"How am I supposed to do that? I love you and want to be with you, b-" he stopped, remembering what all he's put his parents through.

Reign cupped his cheeks and lifted his head, making Caleb look him in the eyes.

"Don't make any decisions yet. You still have time to choose. But, as your guide, its my job to help you make that decision." he smiled.

Caleb furrowed his eyebrows. "How?"

Reign smiled and took his cousins hand. A bright light shown behind Reign and Caleb's eyes widened in fear.

"R-Reign...I thought I had to make a choice?!?" he exclaimed.

Reign chuckled and shook his head.

"You do. But this, young cousin, I called going back to the past."