New Beginnings

It had been three weeks since Caleb's accident, three weeks since he had to choose between life and being with Reign. He had been allowed to return home after two weeks in the hospital and he thought life would go back to normal. Saldy, it hasn't quite yet.

Y/N and Kendall we're still going through the motions of Kendall kissing Liam while he was in the hospital. They had agreed on going to marriage counseling, hoping that it may help. Especially since they were expecting a new little one very soon.

Caleb was in his backyard with Gus and Six when Kendall walked out. "Caleb? You okay?''

He nodded. "Yeah mom, I'm okay. Is Liam in trouble for what we did?"

"No, he's not in trouble. Daddy's talked to the cops and they've dropped the charges against him." She informed him.

He smiled widely. "Good. Where's daddy?" He asked as he stood up carefully. He was still healing from his surgery and healing broken bones.

"He had to go into work today. So, that means mommy and buddy day." Kendall smiled as the two walked inside, the dogs following behind them.

*

Y/N sat in his car, taking a deep breath. "You sure this is what you want to do son?" Y/N's dad asked over the phone.

"Yeah Dad, it is. We've been through a lot of shit in the past. We've been through a lot of counseling. I feel like by doing this, it's a new beginning. A new beginning for all of us."

Y/N's dad sighed. "I understand son. I support you and let me know how it goes."

*

That night, Kendall and Caleb had spent most of the day playing with the dogs, playing catch, building Legos, and they've not settled on the couch watching Batman.

"Kendall? Caleb? I'm home!" They heard Y/N call.

"In here daddy!" Caleb yelled back.

Y/N walked in, causing the dogs to jump up. "Hey guys. Kendall, we need to talk."

Her eyes widened. This is the moment she's been dreading. He's gonna say he wants a divorce.

"Caleb, g-go upstairs." She said. Caleb started to get up when Y/N stopped his son.

"No, he can stay. Kendall, we've honestly been through hell and back. We've been through hurdles like none other. But, we've always gotten through them and came out stronger. That's why I want to know," Y/N pulled out a small box and got down on one knee, "will you marry me...again?"

"Yes!"