~5~

I run over and try to rip Jenny off of Taehyung. I can already see that Taehyung and the girl are bleeding. I pull Jenny away and through the crowd of people who surrounded us. I take her to our lockers where I ask her what happened.
" He cheated on you Minji. He made you cry. He deserved what was coming to him. So this morning I got up extra early and made it to school to find him. Once I did I threw both of them on the ground and I started to beat them up, it was only supposed to be a few punches but then they decided to try and punch back. I couldn't handle that and I let myself go." She replied honestly. I just shook my head and started walking toward first period. I walk in and I see Mark and BamBam toward the middle of the classroom. The bell rings and I choose to sit next to Mark.
Time skip to after school:
I start to walk to my house. As I close the door I hear a knock. I open the door to see Taehyung at the doorstep with a bunch of roses.
"Hey I'm so sorry about cheating on you, is there a chance that you will take me back" he looks up hopefully.
" Why so that you can cheat on me again. So you can break me even more then I already am. I'm sorry but you already accomplished that. You made me feel hopeless in this world. You made me feel like nothing. I never was enough for you was I? You couldn't appreciate me. You were such a fake! I hate you I wish you never came into my life! I wish I could delete you from my history, keep you as a mystery, delete the possibility of there being a you and me." I screamed. I slammed the door, and leaned against the door. I hear another knock.
" Why can't you just go back with that girl of yours make her feel like something I never was to you!" I yell
"She broke up with me" he replies sadly. I just ignore him. But when I hear another knock that's when I finally lose it. I run to the door and I slam it open. I then punch his face and I see him fall to the ground surprised. I then continue punching him until my hand is bleeding. But it's not my blood I have on my hand it's his. I stand back up and he takes off. I slam my door then go to the bathroom to wash my hand off. I guess I'm not going to school tomorrow. Knowing that the news of me beating him up will be all over the school by lunchtime. I grab my phone and text Tessa and Jenny that I won't be you going tomorrow. I also text Mark that too. I go to feed Coco who has been quiet this whole time. I then go to my bed and just stare at my ceiling.