~1: Transfers~

I stare out my cars window, counting the raindrops that hit the window. It is once again raining in Seoul, Korea. Once I finally get to school I say goodbye to my chauffeur, then I head inside. I run to my locker to get my books. Of course it doesn't open with the right combination. Luckily I get it open on the second try. Once I get my books I head to my first period class.  I walk in and spot my two best friends sitting down  talking to one another.
  "Hey guys" I smile before I put my books down. As I'm about to sit down I am momentarily blinded when a pair of warm hands cover my eyes. I automatically know who it is.
"Taehyung oppa!" I pull the hands down, immediately missing the warmth.
"Annyeong jagiya" my quirky boyfriend proudly yells. We've been dating for two months now but we've been friends since we were in preschool. Even though the whole school knows about our relationship he still insists on yelling when he calls me babe or jagiya or girlfriend. But if it makes him feel better Ill go along with it. Suddenly the bell rings signaling for class to start. We all take our seats as the teacher walks in. As soon as she starts babbling on about algebra I look out the window that I'm seated next to.
  The period lasts another 10 minutes before the class is interrupted by the principal walking in with two boys following close behind her. She says a few words to the teacher before she leaves the classroom.
" Ok students these are our new transfer students," she squeaks. I look at the first two boys uninterested. But then my eyes turn toward the third boy. Somehow he looks familiar. I just can't quite put my finger on it.
  "Annyeonghaseyo, Jinyoung imneda" the first boy, who I guess is Jinyoung does a 90 degree bow.
  "Annyeong Bam Bam Imneda" the second boy copies Jinyoung.
  "Hello, my name is Mark." The third kid bows. Why does that name seem so familiar?

Hey this is the author I hope you guys like this story I love everyone who is reading this and I just want to say leave comments on how you think I did and if you liked it vote on it but please don't put overly mean comments cause you know I have feelings too😯 but ya love ya 😘😍