~What are you?~

Hewo its your girl Minji!! I have a lot of reads. Im so thankful for that!!! This book I swear I only thought I was going to get like 2-3 reads on each chapter but I have like 137 reads!!! I thought I would update a new chapter scince we arent doing anything in our class right now so im bored... anyway I hope you like ths and I love you!!💕😘❤

Mark POV:

Why would she be here. I havent seen her in years. Last i saw her was when she made me stay away from my best friend. My best friend that I lost in a car crash. She was my only happiness.

"Mom, get away from me and my girlfriend." I yell at her through my tears. She looks hurt and I can tell that I hurt her somewhere down in that cold icy heart of hers.

" What makes you think I came for you" she says putting her guard up. I look down at the sleeping Minji in my arms. I suddenly get worried.

"If your here for Minji you cant have her." I look desperatly up at her, hoping that she has a little kindness in her.

"If you wont cooperate I will have to force you to give her to me." She has dark evil eyes, glaring at me like a serpent. I start to take a step away. I bump into something hard against my back. Minji starts to move. I turn around and I see Mr. Namjoon. On his face he wears a sad look. I oook down at Minji and I see she is awake. She looks confused.

"Minji, I see your awake darling, please stand up and come to me" My mother states.

"But I dont want to!" She looks toward her. I smile at her. Then I feel something sharp against my throat. Minji screams.

Minji POV:

I was awake the whole time and Im assuming that this lady is Marks mother. I scream when i see the man behind us put a knife up to Marks neck. I immediatly get out of Marks grasp. He tries to take me back but his efforts are no use.

"There, there, come towards me or Mark will get it" she sneers. I already have tears in my eyes. God im so pathetic, Im such a cry baby. I look at Mark and I start to walk towards the old lady.

"Minji, dont do this, I dont wanna lose you please" Mark screams from behind me. I have to resist the urge to run to him. I just cloes my eyes and let the tears fall as a take a few steps toward the gruesome lady in front of me. I finally make it to her and she pulls my wrist. I can hear Mark scream as i am being pukked by this evil woman. We head to behind my house and I see a black limo with dark timted windows. She pushes me inside and the driver starts to pull away. As we pass the front I see Mark getting pushed harshly into a black SUV. I tear up just looking at him. I don't understand what's going on, but I will do anything to keep him alive. He can't be the fourth on to die on me.
  We finally make it to our destination and I gasp at the size of this mansion. It's a castle. There is a line of people in fancy clothes lined up in front of the building. I get pulled out of the car, and as I walk by each of the servants they bow in front of me. I just continue to walk. I walk in and I get pulled by the wrist upstairs. I get thrown into a random room at the top of the stairs.
"You will stay in here until I come to get you" the old woman grouches. I just nod. And she closes the door not forgetting to lock it on her way out. *sigh* I guess this is where I'm staying.