~6~

Over the next few weeks I have become close with Mark. To be honest I am closer to him then I am to Tessa and Jenny. I always go over to Marks house and a few days ago I slept the night. Right now I'm in science class listening to Big Bangs Lets not fall in love. I absolutely love that song. The whole class has nothing to do cause the teacher gave us free work time.
  "Hey wanna come over today" Mark whispers right next to me. He still asks even though he knows I'll say yes.
  "I always go over I don't think I wanna today" I whine back.
  " Ok pick you up after school" he says since I always say this. I just roll my eyes and nod. The bell rings and we all run out of our classroom. I decide to eat lunch over by the tree that I met Mark at. That was the best moment of my life............. What it's not like I like him...
As soon as the tree comes into view I see a bunch girls surrounding the tree. They turn to see me and they run after me. I'm too confused to run, which I guess was my worst choice. They grabbed me by my hair and drag me to behind the classrooms. I  really can feel my hair being pulled out. They throw me on the floor. Then they all start hitting me with their 6-inch heels stabbing me in the stomach. I can feel the tears threatening to fall. I manage to get up and run, I run until my legs won't carry me anymore. I trip. I fall. There's a splitting pain in my leg and I can't get up. I look back and see that the girls are gone. I find that I'm the only person here. I made I outside of school boundaries. I'm on the other side of the street. I manage to look down at my leg. I scream at the sight of it. The bone is in half sticking right outside my leg. I begging screaming for help. But no one I around to hear my screams. Then the last person I want to see runs over, Taehyung. I want to push him away but I give way to darkness.

Darkness, Darkness every where. Everything I black. But out of the darkness I hear voices the voices of those I love. On one side I can hear Mark and Tessa and Jenny, on the other I can hear my siblings telling me to join them. I know where I am. I'm in between death and life. And I'm stuck between those I love. I love Tessa and Jenny they are always there for me. I love Mark with all my heart. There I said it I am in love with him. But on the other hand I wouldn't be in so much pain if I went with my siblings. They love me for who I am. I'm so grief-stricken that I can't move. I can only look at the black void around me. And then suddenly there is no void. Suddenly I see memories of me and my friends. Times I would go to the park with them. The happy times I had with Taehyung. The times I had with Mark. Then I start to see videos of when I was younger and with my siblings. There's a memory of me just holding my baby sister when mom came back from the hospital. There's a time when dad took me and my brother out to ice cream. There's a time when I was playing hide and seek with mom. There's a time when I am rough-housing with dad as mom watches shaking her head and laughing every time dad yelled. I smile to myself. But I realize I'm still stuck. I have nowhere to go. Then the bad memories start to play. I'm not going to explain to you because it's just too much but I can tell you by the time they're done I and sobbing. I finally know where to go. I stand up and start walking that way.

Author-nim here haha do you like this little chappie cause I did I'm proud of myself that I still haven't shown you any of Minjis secrets. Which way do you think she may go. Will she go with her siblings and finally be home or will she go with Mark into the cruel world we call life. Tune in next time to find out.🙂🙂🙂🙃 hahaha I'm so evil😎😎😈😈🔎🔍