~16: hey there Delilah~

Word count: 1000

Marks POV: 

"Why would you do this?" I break away and look down.

(A few days before *A/N: and by a few I mean two days.*)

I still can't wrap my head around this situation. My mom showed up at my house and took me back home. I thought I hid well enough. And she took Minji..... oh god if Minji gets put in the Games I wouldn't be able to live with myself. Right now I'm getting ready for a party that the boys are having. We all want to relieve some stress so we are having a party just between the seven of us. I got dressed into comfortable clothes and head to the party room.

"Hey guys! How is everyone?" I say calmly as I walk in the room looking at my six best friends. 

"Great!!! LETS PAARRRRTAAAYYYYYYYYY!"Jackson runs to the stereo and puts on our song, My Swagger. 

I fake half a smile towards them and sit down on the couch. It was still early in the morning and these boys still manage to be tghis energetic. Just then my Ex best friend walked in.

"What do you want Delilah?" I sighs looking over at her. I knew she was one of the girls in the games and i wasnt happy that she was specifically going against Minji. 

"Im sorry but i need to borrow your phone. Its the only phone that has my moms number and I heard she needed to talk to me." She looked geniunely concered so I ganded it over and watched her type something then bring the phone up to her ear. She walmed out of the room with it as shewas speaking to her mother. I payed no attention to it then looked over at the boys who were now gathered around attempting to sing kareoke. 

Delilahs POV:

"Its done!" I speak into marks phone as I step out of the party room. As soon as I am out of earshot I bring the phone dowm from my ear and look through his contacts until I see Minjis phone number. I start typing smiling to myself. 

Me: I dont love you anymore.........show my mother this text...............we are through..... i never want to see you again. 

                                                                                            My MinMin❤️💜💞💝:  What?! What do you mean?

 Me: you saw what i said! Im blocking this number.bye 

I block the number and smile to myself as i hide the phone in the nearest vase of flowers. I cover it with dirt and i run back to the room. 

"MARK! I AM SOOO SORRY!! I was calling my mom when alk the sudden someone ran by me and took the phone!!!" I say out of breathe as everyone looks at me. 

Makr walks up to me and sighs. 

"Its ok Deli, I'll just get a new one I guess." He smiles half way. "Go lay down and take a nap you dont look to good." 

I nod and leave the room smiling. I skip to my room where Tessa and Jenni are and I smile towards them. "Hey guys! I'm sorry but I'mreally tired. Maybe you guys could come back later after I sleep." I say as they nod and leave.

I lie down and pick up my phone and text him. 

My Little Helper 🤦🏻‍♂️: hey did you do it? 

                                                             Me: yup! Shes gonna show this text to Marks mom and she will be forced to leave the games. Which means she is all yours.

My Little Helper🤦🏻‍♂️: thats great! Finally I can get her!

 I smile and put my phone away and take a long restful sleep. 

Minjis Pov: (correct day now) 

"Why would you do this?" Mark looks at me teary eyed. 

I shake my head. "Mark you know I wouldnt do this! You know me!" U tear up at the sight of him.

"Yeah your right. I knew you. Or at least I thought I did. This is not the Minji I know." He said.

"Well I thought i knew you too! I THOUGHT I KNEW YOU WOULD NEVER LEAVE ME! I THOUGHT I KNEW YOU LOVED ME! BUT THEN YOU GO AROUND TEXTING ME AND SAYING YOU DONT?! YOU HAVE NO RIGHTTO GET MAD AT ME RIGHT NOW FOR SOMETHING I DIDNT EVEN FUDGING DO!" I scream at him and start crying hysterically. He looks shocked. 

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN I TEXTED YOU  THAT?' I woudnt do that to you!!" He looks concernced at the last part  of his sentence. 

I  pull out my phone and show him the recent texts. "Oh really?! So you dont remember those texts?!" I look carefully at his face as he reads them and looks at me surprised. 

"I know this sounds crazy Minji, but I didnt write those! I dont even have my phone! Delilah took it!" He says as realization comes to his face. "If she staged this she could have staged the pictures!" He looks at me and Yugeom. 

"She did! I hugged Yugeom becauseihadnt seen him in a long time and i was crying because Tessa and jenni left me. She took a picture and photoshot it." I look down trying to speak lowly. 

"Wait! Tessa and Jenni left you? Why?" Jackson looked at me.

"Well I'll let you guess. Three tries." I looked sarcastically at him.

"Delilah... she is behind all of this." Mark looked at me. "Oh my god I'm so sorry" 

I  shrug. "I'll forgive you if you help me get this son of a biscut caught." 

He laughed. "You know I missed this when you were gone.." 

"Oh shut up mothertrucker" 

"Make me"

"Do you want me to make you because I can!" 

"Of course I want you to!" 

I lean in as if to kiss him then I lightly tap his cheek as if I would slap him. 

"Ha!"

HAPLY VALENTINES DAY!!! I loveyou all and im thankful for you guys reading this piece of crap, okie bye bye love you all hope you all have a great day!!