~3~

The picture above is Minjis hair

I then went and made food for the little one who was giggling on the floor with my dog,Cocco. I smiled at her and made kimbap. Once we finished eating I helped her pack so that he could pick her up tomorrow. We then went to sleep. In the middle of the night he came to pick her up and since he had a key he picked her up without waking me up which was probably best since I probably won't be able to go back to sleep with my insomnia.
I wake up to my alarm and I shut it off. I take a shower then change into my school uniform. I go take a yogurt and eat it. Once I get to school I head to the bathroom where I throw up my breakfast. And I wash my mouth. I spot my friends and walk over without a hello. Thy look at me and cock their head to one side.
"What's wrong Unnie" Tessa questions.
"Yeah you seem like your about to cry" Jenny says worriedly. Then when I lose it I begging crying in Jennys shoulder. She puts an arm around me. I tell them all about how yesterday I ran into Taehyung and the girl. I can tell Tessa is trying her hardest to keep Jenny calm which isn't quite working. The bell then rings for us to go to first period. I run over to Mrs. Harts room. Usually I sit in the middle row but this time I sit in the way back where no one could see me crying. Mrs. Hart starts going on about math stuff but I'm to busy crying to notice and understand what she is saying. I look over to see Jenny glaring at Taehyung as he looks expressionless at the board. I see a tiny tear fall down his cheek. I don't want him to cry. I just want him to be happy. The bell rings and I'm the first one out the door. I manage to make it through my the next 4 periods without issue. Lunchtime comes around and instead of going to our normal spot I go outside to the grass area and sit underneath a tree. Nobody goes out to this area to I let all my tears go. I hear footsteps coming toward me I know I should move but I'm shaking to badly.
" Hey are you ok" a shy voice says. I just nod and move my head so that the intruder doesn't see my tear-stricken face. He surprises me by lifting my chin towards him. I finally look up to see one of the we transfers, Mark I think his name was. I finally can't handle it as he pulls me in for a hug. I cry as he just sits there and rubs circles in my back.