~2:

Hey author here I just wanted to say that this book will have a little bts and a lot of Got7 and I'm going to have a lot of gay ships so if you are uncomfortable with that please don't read this book.

After 1-5 period, I head over to the lunchroom. I get my lunch and then head up to the rooftop. That's were my friends and I usually meet, so we don't get a lot of other students surrounding us all the time. I open the door to the rooftop and see my friend doing one of their truth or dare games. Since I was held back in 5th period I am the only one that's eating. But since I have anorexia I don't eat any of my food. I just give it to Jenny who happily eats it considering she's always hungry.

"Hey guys do you know who those new kids in class were, I have them in 1-5 th period. They just shook their heads and continued playing their games. I got bored of watching them so I went downstairs. As soon as I got off of the last step I was surrounded by fans. As I smiled I tried to walk through all of them. Once I made it I started walking to the library. I picked out a book then sat down to start reading.
    Suddenly I feel something touch my head. I turn around and see my boyfriend Taehyung smiling down at me.
  " Hey Oppa" I beam.
"Hey I don't think I can go walk with you after school I have soccer practice." He said.
" oh ok that's alright with me" I try to hold my disappointment.
Time skip to after school

I wave to my friends goodbye and I start heading home alone.  As I turn the corner I spot Taehyung walking. I am about to catch up with him until I see him walk under the
bleachers. I find a place where I can see him and I stay there. I instantly spot a girl underneath the bleachers. Just as I'm about to walk up I spot them making out.
  " How could you T-T-Taeh-hyung" I cry as I make it under the bleachers. I slap him as hard as I can then I slap the girls so that she has a red mark on the side of her face. I then look at Taehyung and I kick him in the manhood with my 3-inch high heels. I then run off crying my eyes out.
Once I get to my house I run to my house and go upstairs to my room. The little one knocks on my door and I tell her to just leave me alone for a little while. As she walks away I lock the door and run to the bathroom I have in my room. I cry until I feel like I am able to at least go outside.