~14~

I wake up the next morning and I look towards Jackies bed. She's still askeep. I decide to go out and walk around the place again. I got dressed in comfortable pants and a sweater over me. I walked out of the room and closed the door softly so I won't wake Jackie up. I then start to walk towards the garden again. As I get to the dandelion (dandelonie) I see two people that I thought I would never see again. 

"Tessa! Jenni!!!!! What are you guys doing here?" I  run up to them and hug them quickly. They look towards me surprised and with wide eyes. 

"We could ask the same to you Minji!" They tilted they're heads before smiling at me. 

"We got all caught up with those boys you hung out with before you disappeared. Tessa ended up going out with some kid named Jinyoung and I sorta was ok with hanging out with BamBam." Jenni rolled her eyes as I chuckled softly. 

"Well I can't exactly explain what's going on here since I don't understand anything bu-" I get interrupted by Tessa.

"We already know what this is! We can explain it to you if want us to," Tessa leads us to a bench and sits down "Well apparently the boys we have been going out with are royalty. And apparently Mark, BamBam, Yugeom, and Jinyoung ran away from their family and their parents found them. The parents decided to take us with them because they put women in this's hunger games style contest against other women from royalty and we must fight. The seven women left remaining are to be wed or left alive with the man of their choosing. This is where we are. We are at Marks mothers castle." Tessa looked sadly at us. 

I widened my eyes and made a promise to myself that I will make sure that Tessa, Jenni, and Jackie make it out of here alive...no matter what. Even if I don't make it out these three girls need to. 

"Yo! Who the fu-" Jackie speaks from right behind me. 

"Language Jackie, language!" I turn to her and smile. 

She rolls her eyes and turns to Tessa and Jenni. She introduces herself and they introduce themselves and everything got quiet. I decided to break the  silence.

"Hey guys I saw some pretty cool places yesterday when I was walking around! Would you guys like to see?" They nodded and I started walking to the library. Tessa got excited and we all decided to stay there for a while to read random books. I walked over to the librarian and smiled sweetly at her as she smiled kindly back. 

"Hello Mrs. Londonburger,  I would actually like to know if maybe you have a certain book?" I asked politely. She nodded her head allowing me to finish. 

"Do you have the Pride and Prejudice book? I've been meaning to read it but all the libraries where I live never have it." I aks and watches and she gets up from her chair and walks towards a separate section from the library. I never noticed this place before.

She opened a door and we entered a dark room. She walked a few steps and the lights turn on. She walks toward a bookshelf and picks up a large book before handing it to me. 

"Also a young boy, the young prince Mark, came in yesterday after you left and told me to give you this letter the next time I saw you. He seems to fancy you very much." She smiled Andy handed me a letter in a crimson envelope. Attached to it was a dark blue rose. Almost a dark sapphire color. I smiled to myself before bowing to her and taking the book back towards my friends. For some reason I felt that I shouldn't show them. 

"Hey Minji! Look we found a new friend!" Jenni yelled earning a shh from the librarian. She lowered her voice before continuing. "Her names Delilah. And she likes one of the members. We don't know who but we know it's not one of our 'friends'." Jenni pointed towards a young girl that was smiling at Tessa and Jackie. 

She had long curly ginger, almost orange, colored hair. She had large eyes and a petite nose. She was wearing a red knitted shirt and a grey skirt. She seemed very kind and polite. I walked over and smiled at her. 

"Hello. My names Minji. I assume your Delilah as Jenni explained to me," I laughed softly. She smiled but for some reason I felt there was something else behind that smile. Like it was sort of.... fake and filled with some different emotion. I knew it wasn't sadness but I couldn't quite place what it actually is. Jackie, Jenni, and Tessa started walking away as Jackie found a cool book she wanted to show them. 

"You know you aren't going to get Mark oppa right? He only went out with you as a dare. He loves me more. And now I'm going to take your friends from you. You will be alone. In everything you do. You will die lonely in the arena. Forever alone." She glares at me. I look at her and suddenly realize why I hid my letter and didn't want to show her. I had a feeling that someone was going to do something to it. 

"I believe it when I believe it, jerk." I fake smiled to her and rolled my eyes. She then did something unexpected. She started hitting herself and making red marks in her face. I raised my hand trying to help her when I hear Jackie and Tessa say. 

"What the heck, Minji? Why did you do that??" They both look at me horrified. 

"What no!!!! She started being really rude then she started hitting herse-" I started to try to explain but Delilah ran up to them crying. 

"S-she hit me and started saying mean things!!!! I-it hurts!!" She pretended to  stutter. Tessa and Jackie glared at me.

"How could you Minji. We can't believe you! Here let's get you to the doctor...." they walked away with me just standing there. 

"So..... did you actually hit her or what? I mean that's not like you to hurt someone unless they hit you first and you don't have any hits on you." Jenni raised an eyebrow. I looked at her hopefully and explained to her what happened. She believed me. We started joking around and walked outside the library. Just as we did Jackie came stomping across the hall and dragged Jenni away from me not forgetting to glare before exiting my view. 

I sighed as I watched them go before I went to the abandoned practice room and played my playlist on shuffle. I started dancing forgetting everything that happened today and letting all my emotions out in the dance moves. I stopped after I finished all my songs and went up to my room to see Jackies stuff gone and her missing. I sadly look for her thinking maybe she's in the bathroom or something but she isn't. I then lay down on my bed and start thinking. 

Even though you guys hate me.....I will still protect you and save you......no matter what....where the last words I thought before drifting off to sleep.

-1-0-1-0-1-0-1-0-1-0-1-0-1-0-1-0-1-0-1-0-1-0-1-0-1-0-1-0-1-0-1-0-1-0-1-0-1-0-1-0-1-0-1-0-1-0-

What is up guys!!!!!!!!!!! It's Got7 thursday and I hope you like this little spchappie because it literally took almost a whole day of procrastination sooooooo.... yeah!!!!!! I love you allll!!! Mwahhhhh!!!!!!! Ok baiiiiiiiiiii