chapter 7

Note: so...I wrote the whole chapter and I left the page to check something....and it didn't save. FML. So this chapter might be short and not good cause I had to write it twice..:P

*Caitlyn's p.o.v*

I hear the words, "You're mine now," slip out of his mouth. I look up to his eyes and got lost into his world. I was his now. I was his girlfriend. The feeling got me butterflies and excitement sprung inside of me. I smile and just rest my head on his shoulder which makes his head rest on mine.

I could hear Nash and Vanessa screaming from far away and we both laugh but still stay in place. I wanted to say I love you which I think I did but I thought it was too early.

*Hayes' p.o.v*

I think I might love her. She fit perfectly in my arms and she was so cuddly. Even with just a crop top and shorts on. I didnt want to let her go. I think I love her but it's too early to say anything like that. It was pretty dark but I didn't care. We stayed like this until Nash and Vanessa arrived making us part which made me sad and feel empty so I put my arm around her and pulled her close to my side.

"See! HAH! I tooold you they would start going out today!" Vanessa rubbed in Nash's face. Nash just rolled his eyes and pulled her in for a kiss. That made me think of Caitlyn which made me look at her and I saw that she was smiling at the ground. She was too cute.

After they were done kissing Nash said, "Alright we gotta get home. Wanna come over Caitlyn? Hayes can show you around."

I rolled my eyes but I was happy he invited her.

"Sure! If that's ok with everyone."

"Yea lets go!" Vanessa yelled taking Nash's hand and running. I did the same with Caitlyn.

Caitlyn and I were penny boarding home holding hands while Nash and Vanessa were way back. They always walk slow.

When we got to my house I opened the front door with my key and my mom called asking who it was.

"It's me Hayes! I have a girl over!" I say as Caitlyn laughs.

My mom comes running downstairs saying, "Ooh! You must be Caitlyn! I've heard a lot about you last night!" My mom says pulling Caitlyn into a hug. She's like that.

I pull Caitlyn from her and say, "Alright...Well before you embarrass me even more I'll be upstairs with Caitlyn. Nash and Vanessa are on their way."

I bring Caitlyn upstairs and to by room. "Wow, you have such a nice house," she says looking around.

"Eeh...you get used to it."

She plopped down on my bed. I was tired so I layed down next to where she was sitting.

"Wanna watch a movie?" I ask which was the only thing I could think of.

"Sure which one?" She asks looking down on me.

"Ummm... you choose," I say while getting up and pulling her to my tv.

We both jokingly fought over which movie to watch and finally decided on The Conjuring.

I turned off the lights and sat on my bed next to her. Just as the movie started, Nash suddenly barged in screaming, scaring us both.

"Nash there's something called a knock. You scared us!"

"Yea Yea...Well Vanessa and I will be next door so do NOT come in alright?" He raises his eyebrows as we both nod.

He left leaving us both alone. I was pretty good at watching scary stuff but I could tell Caitlyn wasn't cause she curled herself into a ball and was hugging a pillow. I laughed and said, "so...are you that scared or..."

"Haha sorryyy....here's your pillow...I'm not really good at watching scary stuff..." she says embarrassed. I thought that was cute. Like I could protect her, so I said, "It's alright, I gotchu." I say as I scooch closer to her filling in the space between us. She giggles and looks back at the tv.

*Caitlyn's p.o.v*

Honestly...I was scared to death. I didn't want to watch this movie. I wanted to be in Hayes' arms and watch a chick flick or something.

I was hugging my legs which were to my chest and I tried to turn my eyes away from the screen but my head wouldn't turn. Stupid head. Then a pop up takes over the screen making me scream and stand up saying, "I can't do this. I can't do this. Hayes this is only the beginning and I'm scared."

Hayes scooches to the back of the bed and leans against the wall patting the empty space next to him and after I sit next to him he puts his arm around my shoulder making my head rest on his shoulder. "It's ok. I'm right here. Nothing's gonna hurt you."

I feel a little better but still terrified. The whole movie I was burying my face into his chest screaming in pop up parts and crying in the other scary parts. "Hayes it's too scary," I cry.

"Caitlyn it's alright. I've got you. I'm not gonna let anything or anyone hurt you. Trust me. Everything's fake."

I just bury my face back into his chest after taking a peek at the tv. Everytime I looked at the tv, of course there would be a scary part. Only when I look. The risks of taking a peek at the tv ran out because I got scared so much so I just buried my face into Hayes' chest. I was terrified. I don't know how Hayes could watch this.

After about 20 more minutes, Hayes finally picked up my faces holding my cheek and wiping away my tears with his thumb saying, "Caitlyn it's over."

"Don't ever make me watch something like that again!" I laugh still frightened.

He laughs and wipes away the rest of my tears with his thumbs.

"Uhmm I'm so sorry my tears got on your shirt," I said and tried wiping his shirt with my fist.

"Caitlyn it's fine," he laughs and holds my fist. He kisses my cheek making me smile. He was looking down on me cause I was at his shoulder and his eyes were still beautiful in the dark.

I layed my head on his shoulder and we stayed like that for at least 7 minutes until he layed down on his pillow and stretched his arm out and tapped the space under it. I giggled and layed my head on his stretched arm as he wrapped it around me and I put my arm around his stomach holding the other side of his body. He kissed my forehead making me smile. I loved this moment. Cuddling with him. He was so cuddly and warm. I felt like I was hugging a Teddy bear. We cuddled for who knows how long until he pulled the blanket over us making my eyes heavy, and I drifted off to sleep. Wow, what a day.